The Women that confronted Carlos

Just now, zico.b said:

Why would that be?

Why?? Because it's a totally moronic thing to do! It ultimately effects normal football fans who have the brains to stay within the parameters allowed

Its dizzy moo's like her that make us get treated like animals when we go away and give football fans a bad name

I presume you are not the brightest either if you think any differently  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeh how dare she question the most successful manager we've had in years ! The same manager that's the only one to have money in years but don't let that cloud your judgment as he's got us to the playoffs 2 seasons running, where we've really excelled and looked like going up . Our squad looks exciting, I was overwhelmed by options off the bench today # time for change . By the way I don't condone fans going on the pitch etc , just totally pissed off with crap football

Edited by biglad75

Guest Theboylangers
19 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I think it could have been Vera Chapman who berated Yorath

She sat at the side of the away dugout for many many years, and would argue with every visiting manager, I used to go to games with her son, but we wouldn't sit near her, in fact we rarely sat in the same stand as her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, even to our own manager. I remember her scaring the living daylights out of Ronnie Moore, he was stood up blocking her view and she told him to sit down before she put him down, I think that was the one and only time we sat near her.

Sadly Vera passed away 7 or 8 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it will have been her who gave Yorath what for

I knew Vera and so did my Grandma. They were legends on the South Stand. 

Not sure my Grandma would have been very happy with today mind. 

6 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

Yeh how dare she question the most successful manager we've had in years ! The same manager that's the only one to have money in years but don't let that cloud your judgment as he's got us to the playoffs 2 seasons running, where we've really excelled and looked like going up . Our squad looks exciting, I was overwhelmed by options off the bench today # time for change . By the way I don't condone fans going on the pitch etc , just totally pissed off with crap football

Oh, my mistake, If she's a bit miffed then by all means do what you want!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

I knew Vera and so did my Grandma. They were legends on the South Stand. 

Not sure my Grandma would have been very happy with today mind. 

Haha, you'll probably have seen her in action then

Lovely woman, probably the most passionate Wednesdayite I'd ever met

She used to go to games with her daughter Wendy

Her husband Keith, wouldn't go with her, I can't remember if he was into football

They used to live on one of the roads behind the Firth Park Hotel, probably Robey Street, my memory isn't great

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Probably just slipped him her phone number. Might be humping her right now in her stockings, heels, and blue and white striped shirt if she's the romantic type

Wilder may have 3 points tonight.

But the only bird slipping him her number is:

IMG_0100.JPG

• Haha 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

28 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

Serious question then Big lad and I'm not taking the P155 (usually do) if you are pi55ed off with crap football why are you bigging up Carlos He's the coach the big cheese The buck stop with man..

The reason why we are playing crap football? Or are all our players just ignoring him and playing like an under 10 junior team and running around chasing the ball?

That young kid tied us up in knots today 

And never once did I see any of our team change tactic to deal with him 

The only one for us who looked anything good was Hooper ...

And on a side note that young lad for united was a breath of fresh air 

It's nice to see one of our joint top scorers at the toulon getting a run out ....

(Sorry bout that it's my sarcastic P155 taking coming back to me it's been a long day please forgive me)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Serious question then Big lad and I'm not taking the P155 (usually do) if you are pi55ed off with crap football why are you bigging up Carlos He's the coach the big cheese The buck stop with man..

The reason why we are playing crap football? Or are all our players just ignoring him and playing like an under 10 junior team and running around chasing the ball?

That young kid tied us up in knots today 

And never once did I see any of our team change tactic to deal with him 

The only one for us who looked anything good was Hooper ...

And on a side note that young lad for united was a breath of fresh air 

It's nice to see one of our joint top scorers at the toulon getting a run out ....

(Sorry bout that it's my sarcastic P155 taking coming back to me it's been a long day please forgive me)

I was being ironic in my praise for CC . I'm singing from the same sheet as you , I was being ironic as CC seem beyond criticism on here sometimes 

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

She sat at the side of the away dugout for many many years, and would argue with every visiting manager, I used to go to games with her son, but we wouldn't sit near her, in fact we rarely sat in the same stand as her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, even to our own manager. I remember her scaring the living daylights out of Ronnie Moore, he was stood up blocking her view and she told him to sit down before she put him down, I think that was the one and only time we sat near her.

Sadly Vera passed away 7 or 8 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it will have been her who gave Yorath what for

She used to live near me when I was at school. Biggest smile of a day reading about her again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

She used to live near me when I was at school. Biggest smile of a day reading about her again.