The Women that confronted Carlos

When did this happen?

Does anyone remember when we played Burnley on the opening day at S6 years ago. They got a pen, we saved it and the ref ordered a re-take only for them to score. Everyone was fuming and one guy just casually walked onto the pitch from the Kop to have a pop at the referee. Hilarious.

• Like 1

Because she walked so Carmly along the touch line I just thought she was part of the Hillsboro staff, I think that's why none of the stewards bothered with her till she actually started shouting at Carlos . 

Tidy little number in them tight white jeans . - it'd be rude not to ! 

Guest Manwithastick

My daughter chucked a strop on 80 minutes and went back to the car. Evidently she was listening to radio Sheffield as she said 'the main commentator (Giddings I assume) said a woman confronted Carlos and then that fûçking idiot united bloke (Keith Edwards - no doubt there) said she definitely should be at home putting the dinner on'. 

She he was not impressed (the daughter) and rang radio Sheffield and tore a strip off them and demanded an apology.

Guest Manwithastick
Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think it was actually Brian laws who said that mate. Not sure like don't quote me on it

The guy at RS said they'd heard it and the producer would be in touch.

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

Hope it was the same woman who got Yorath to go.

I think it could have been Vera Chapman who berated Yorath

She sat at the side of the away dugout for many many years, and would argue with every visiting manager, I used to go to games with her son, but we wouldn't sit near her, in fact we rarely sat in the same stand as her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, even to our own manager. I remember her scaring the living daylights out of Ronnie Moore, he was stood up blocking her view and she told him to sit down before she put him down, I think that was the one and only time we sat near her.

Sadly Vera passed away 7 or 8 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it will have been her who gave Yorath what for

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Thankyou, she casually walked on the side of the pitch walked around the pitch and peacefully confronted CC in the technical area, You bobbar him up and hopefully he now realises that we have had enough 

Hope the stupid cow gets locked up 

• Haha 1