The Women that confronted Carlos

Guest Manwithastick
1 hour ago, lukestheman82 said:

Where as you struggle to keep a sentence in the same paragraph. :manager:

I'd ask you to explain that one to me but I've never enjoyed seeing adults drooling.

5 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

take a day off from beingacunt, eh Bluesky? There's nothing looney about thinking it's not acceptable in 2017 to just generally 

degrade women. I can assure you, the women in my family don't think it's acceptable. But then i'd imagine you'll struggle to keep 

women in your life. 

Maybe look at the post in question, you know, the one where you can't keep sentences in the same paragraph?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Hey up 'Looney left' have come in.

I'm far from it mate. I just think that term has had it's day mate. It's as bad as the derogatory terms for black and Asian people IMHO. It's quite misogynistic  it's the sort of word that real men don't use. I've only ever heard bellends use it. 

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I take it the score was 4-2 when she did this? Soon as that 4th went in I was off. Would like to know what she said to be honest lol

Me too.

Anybody who thinks she was in the right to do what she did needs to have a good look at themselves. Question the manager if you like that's fine but don't confront him during a game. All this "well she did it in a calm manner" is absolute b*llocks. She could have had anything on her. Awful stewarding as well although that shouldn't shock anyone.