The Women that confronted Carlos

Ok , lets look at this realistically she will possibly getting a football banning order and a fine for pitch encroachment

that is possible 

Carlos actually and the team got of lightly from the fans at half time and full time !! derby day brings out extra happy clappers !!

she should not have done what she did the most drunken idiots know full well don't do sh:t like that ! its money losing exercise and potential ban 

now as a Sheffield wednesday supporter and i love football , the level of threat this woman posed was minimal and i think showed the level of disappointment and sh:t management recognition from the supporters in general , illegal what she did and her actions are poorly thought out , still be a slight disappointment if she was banned , maybe a small fine to acknowledge her wrong doing , ( carlos should pay that ) 

haters will always hate !!! 

32 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I said at the start of the season that if he stayed on I could see a scenario where the pigs beat us at Hillsborough and then the fans really turn on Carlos.

Not really what I wanted to see as I like the guy and don't take any pleasure seeing this sort of unpleasantness happen to him.

What would have been far better would have been of the club and Carlos had parted ways amicably when his contract ran out in the summer and then he would have largely been looked back upon quite fondly by most Owls fans.

Yesterday though really will take some overcoming in my view and I actually think the manner of the defeat could prove terminal for Carlos at Sheffield Wednesday.

Fans can forgive many things but a humiliation in a Sheffield Derby against a United side with players who (let's be honest) are largely inferior to our own will be to many unforgivable.

If we don't see a huge and immediate improvement straight away from the side, this incident could prove to be the tip of the ice berg which would in many ways be quite sad considering our first season under Carlos.

I completely agree.

The next few games will say everything we need to know.

Go on a bit of a run and get the confidence back or carry on the way we have been playing.

The biggest test is Sunday against Leeds. A massive indicator if we've got the fight in us to be contenders

Guest Deleted member
13 minutes ago, 888 said:

Ok , lets look at this realistically she will possibly getting a football banning order and a fine for pitch encroachment

that is possible 

Carlos actually and the team got of lightly from the fans at half time and full time !! derby day brings out extra happy clappers !!

she should not have done what she did the most drunken idiots know full well don't do sh:t like that ! its money losing exercise and potential ban 

now as a Sheffield wednesday supporter and i love football , the level of threat this woman posed was minimal and i think showed the level of disappointment and sh:t management recognition from the supporters in general , illegal what she did and her actions are poorly thought out , still be a slight disappointment if she was banned , maybe a small fine to acknowledge her wrong doing , ( carlos should pay that ) 

Carlos got off lightly at half time cos we'd just scored - and at full time because everybody had gone home already

22 minutes ago, 888 said:

that is possible 

I think some folks views on Carlos and her blonde hair are swaying issues.

A bloke does it and it's a straight ban no phucking abart. Equal rights says she should get a ban.

15 minutes ago, axolotl said:

I may well be a "loony lefty" (rather that than a knuckle-dragging righty), but bloody hell, some of the comments on here!

No wonder football fans have such a bad rep.

Why? Probably drunk, and entering the field of play. 2 reasons for a ban. If this was a lad in Stone Island, or a Blade, there would be a right furore on here. 

Not a great deal better than Aaron Cawley in my opinion. 

We were all narked yesterday, but 33,000 managed to stay off the pitch. Women want equality, no problem with that, but they can't have it both ways. (Awaits comment that some clearly can). 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, vulva said:

Why? Probably drunk, and entering the field of play. 2 reasons for a ban. If this was a lad in Stone Island, or a Blade, there would be a right furore on here. 

Not a great deal better than Aaron Cawley in my opinion. 

We were all narked yesterday, but 33,000 managed to stay off the pitch. Women want equality, no problem with that, but they can't have it both ways. (Awaits comment that some clearly can). 

Thank you!!

4 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

take a day off from beingacunt, eh Bluesky? There's nothing looney about thinking it's not acceptable in 2017 to just generally 

degrade women. I can assure you, the women in my family don't think it's acceptable. But then i'd imagine you'll struggle to keep 

women in your life. 

Where as you struggle to keep a sentence in the same paragraph. :manager:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I think some folks views on Carlos and her blonde hair are swaying issues.

A bloke does it and it's a straight ban no phucking abart. Equal rights says she should get a ban.

I personally dont have an issue with what she did, but you are right, had that been a bloke theyd be hell on in here.