The Women that confronted Carlos

2 hours ago, jezek said:

I'm naming and shaming myself. I was the one towards the end of the game who went around the pitch to ask Carlos why we'd messed up on the 3rd major occasion. It's just not good enough., he doesn't seem to be able to prepare us for the big occasions. I'm furious

I just got a telling off. I think there were bigger issues to deal with. What made it worse is the fact he was smiling as I approached him. I don't think anyone else was smiling in our camp.

So it's a crime to smile now Jesus wept,

19 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

My daughter chucked a strop on 80 minutes and went back to the car. Evidently she was listening to radio Sheffield as she said 'the main commentator (Giddings I assume) said a woman confronted Carlos and then that fûçking idiot united bloke (Keith Edwards - no doubt there) said she definitely should be at home putting the dinner on'. 

She he was not impressed (the daughter) and rang radio Sheffield and tore a strip off them and demanded an apology.

That's hardly worth a complaint, especially when you look further down this topic and see some of the comments used to describe the girl 

Guest mrbluesky
20 minutes ago, dimdor said:

That's hardly worth a complaint, especially when you look further down this topic and see some of the comments used to describe the girl 

Don't worry he's a sensitive soul.

2 hours ago, jezek said:

I'm naming and shaming myself. I was the one towards the end of the game who went around the pitch to ask Carlos why we'd messed up on the 3rd major occasion. It's just not good enough., he doesn't seem to be able to prepare us for the big occasions. I'm furious

I just got a telling off. I think there were bigger issues to deal with. What made it worse is the fact he was smiling as I approached him. I don't think anyone else was smiling in our camp.

IMG_9522.JPG.da6988d82edbcc74a897181d00aca790.JPG

• Haha 1

It’s the sort of out of control “pashun” you’d see at the stain.

It’d give Carlos some idea of the depth of feeling....jes*us wept

I expect her outing herself (naming and shaming she said) was cause she was pis*sed.

So Carlos gets a gob full of abuse from a drunk woman who’s just ignored what the club asks (don’t go beyond pitch boundaries) 

I said at the start of the season that if he stayed on I could see a scenario where the pigs beat us at Hillsborough and then the fans really turn on Carlos.

Not really what I wanted to see as I like the guy and don't take any pleasure seeing this sort of unpleasantness happen to him.

What would have been far better would have been of the club and Carlos had parted ways amicably when his contract ran out in the summer and then he would have largely been looked back upon quite fondly by most Owls fans.

Yesterday though really will take some overcoming in my view and I actually think the manner of the defeat could prove terminal for Carlos at Sheffield Wednesday.

Fans can forgive many things but a humiliation in a Sheffield Derby against a United side with players who (let's be honest) are largely inferior to our own will be to many unforgivable.

If we don't see a huge and immediate improvement straight away from the side, this incident could prove to be the tip of the ice berg which would in many ways be quite sad considering our first season under Carlos.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Classic Chubby Brown.

She said "Give me 12 inches and make me bleed, so I shaggged her twice and kicked her in her teeth"

She said "Kiss me where it smells of fish".  So I took her to Grimsby...

Edited by Nobsworth
  • Haha 1