The Women that confronted Carlos

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I think it could have been Vera Chapman who berated Yorath

She sat at the side of the away dugout for many many years, and would argue with every visiting manager, I used to go to games with her son, but we wouldn't sit near her, in fact we rarely sat in the same stand as her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, even to our own manager. I remember her scaring the living daylights out of Ronnie Moore, he was stood up blocking her view and she told him to sit down before she put him down, I think that was the one and only time we sat near her.

Sadly Vera passed away 7 or 8 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it will have been her who gave Yorath what for

She used to live near me when I was at school. Biggest smile of a day reading about her again.

Guest mrbluesky
20 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

She used to live near me when I was at school. Biggest smile of a day reading about her again.

Didn`t know there was 3 of them.

I'm naming and shaming myself. I was the one towards the end of the game who went around the pitch to ask Carlos why we'd messed up on the 3rd major occasion. It's just not good enough., he doesn't seem to be able to prepare us for the big occasions. I'm furious

I just got a telling off. I think there were bigger issues to deal with. What made it worse is the fact he was smiling as I approached him. I don't think anyone else was smiling in our camp.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jezek said:

I'm naming and shaming myself. I was the one towards the end of the game who went around the pitch to ask Carlos why we'd messed up on the 3rd major occasion. It's just not good enough., he doesn't seem to be able to prepare us for the big occasions. I'm furious

I just got a telling off. I think there were bigger issues to deal with. What made it worse is the fact he was smiling as I approached him. I don't think anyone else was smiling in our camp.

She's not naming and shaming herself. She's saying LOOK AT ME EVERYONE. Pathetic

• Like 2

Guest Manwithastick

take a day off from beingacunt, eh Bluesky? There's nothing looney about thinking it's not acceptable in 2017 to just generally 

degrade women. I can assure you, the women in my family don't think it's acceptable. But then i'd imagine you'll struggle to keep 

women in your life. 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Manwithastick said:

take a day off from beingacunt, eh Bluesky? There's nothing looney about thinking it's not acceptable in 2017 to just generally 

degrade women. I can assure you, the women in my family don't think it's acceptable. But then i'd imagine you'll struggle to keep 

women in your life. 

Ahh so calling someone a "c**t" is acceptable? Is it ok to call you a contradicting t##t or doesn't this suit your political lefty agenda?