Shirts not available this weekend!!!

9 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

This is like the fourth shirts thread you've started, OP.

U ok hun? :star:

I'm on iPhone struggling to find older posts besides if I typed it in on middle page of old thread no one would see the update cause more pages from other conversations will overtake it. Hardly anyone will see the actual information they not available yet. I've posted before with updates and got no responses to them cause no one looks back at page 4 when there's 9pages of the subject. 

16 hours ago, Thewaynesday said:

Sick of hearing people having any kinda dig they can. Stop being a wee pipe head and realise it’s not the chairman’s fault he was blackmailed. But don’t let common sense and logic get in the way of your trolling. That’s all this flipping site is these days. Shitty troll after shitty troll

He was blackmailed? I missed this news. Has what he was blackmailed over come to light or is it a secret.

Either way, if our chairman has done stuff that he is being blackmailed about, I for one am quite worried.

Just now, james o connor said:

Why are people still getting upset after the most gutless performance in my lifetime about not being able to be fleeced for a truly woeful shirt? Baffling . Be glad and spend your money on something worthwhile ! 

Some fans really want to buy shirts though

Owlstalk Shop

On 23/09/2017 at 17:50, @owlstalk said:

We have to beat United this Sunday
If the shirt's not available and then we lost to United - when they DO go on sale even less would be sold on the back of a bad result

Anyone really want one of these  associated with the sourest birthday present in our history 

scrap the feckers now ( cos they broke the contract) and get a striped one out for christmas simples

• Like 1

On 23/09/2017 at 16:25, steveger said:

Load's of Somalian Pirates will be wearing them the next time one of the news channels does a report in that cesspit, only the blue ones, they will have left the manky yellow ones to sink to the bottom of the sea...

I'm sure you have used that one before Stevie boy? 

Or am I watching a rerun of Owlstalk on Dave?lol