Shirts not available this weekend!!!

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Shambles this I've rang up again today as I'm wanting to collect my pre ordered one. They will not be available this weekend looking towards end of next week. 

On a plus side got the answer I was wanting too the shirts are a little smaller so if for example you was a medium last season you'll more than likely need a large this year. Advised by the staff member at hillsborough who was this size. 

I hope you sell your house and get your shirt soon.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

Sick of hearing people having any kinda dig they can. Stop being a wee pipe head and realise it’s not the chairman’s fault he was blackmailed. But don’t let common sense and logic get in the way of your trolling. That’s all this flipping site is these days. Shitty troll after shitty troll

It is the owner's fault though, isn't it?

The buck stops with him.

I don't think late shirts are of concern.

It is a blunder. 

Just now, Thewaynesday said:

Enlighten us ? Or is this another “ I can’t say” load of bolloks this site is known for 

Palmer was tasked with getting the new kit outside of the main suppliers.

The owner was adamant that he he could get a more favourable deal.

It couldn't happen.. left with casting around for a supplier...one that was out of his depth...but both parties were desperate.

Why is everyone bickering?

Ultimately this is a massive fail by the club

The shirts should have been on sale as soon as the season was over

It's the club's 150th Anniversary

Shirts should have been on sale

The club are the ones who retail the shirts - anything else (e.g. reasons why they're not here) are totally and completely irrelevant

No need to bicker about it

Owlstalk Shop

Shambles this I've rang up again today as I'm wanting to collect my pre ordered one. They will not be available this weekend looking towards end of next week. 

On a plus side got the answer I was wanting too the shirts are a little smaller so if for example you was a medium last season you'll more than likely need a large this year. Advised by the staff member at hillsborough who was this size. 

Any idea on prices or is it still a big secret? 

24 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

Sick of hearing people having any kinda dig they can. Stop being a wee pipe head and realise it’s not the chairman’s fault he was blackmailed. But don’t let common sense and logic get in the way of your trolling. That’s all this flipping site is these days. Shitty troll after shitty troll

At many other businesses this might well be true but...

Chansiri micro manages the club to a ridiculous level and no one else is empowered to make a decision. 

He carries the can. 

Hang on a minute, when and how did you pre-order one? 

1 hour ago, steveger said:

They will still be on an old Chinese Junk piloted by a Vietnamese captain en route from Australia, those little boats are a bit suspect in adverse weather conditions on the high seas....

av heard they are 2 weeks away 

• Haha 2

Who the f---  shops for medium sized shirts? Serious question, I can't remember the last time I looked on the medium sized rail.

• Haha 1