Shirts not available this weekend!!!

Shambles this I've rang up again today as I'm wanting to collect my pre ordered one. They will not be available this weekend looking towards end of next week. 

On a plus side got the answer I was wanting too the shirts are a little smaller so if for example you was a medium last season you'll more than likely need a large this year. Advised by the staff member at hillsborough who was this size. 

17 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Shambles this I've rang up again today as I'm wanting to collect my pre ordered one. They will not be available this weekend looking towards end of next week. 

On a plus side got the answer I was wanting too the shirts are a little smaller so if for example you was a medium last season you'll more than likely need a large this year. Advised by the staff member at hillsborough who was this size

He's got one then?   :columbo:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Are you sure? Think you may have been shoved to the back of the queue for causing a disturbance.

My nephew has got his...

Highly doubtful he said he assures that all preordered are taken as priority and I will be contacted shortly. If any shirts was to be in stock the club will have announced anyway 

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Shirts available possibly next week... yessss I've been looking forward to buying the third kit since I saw it. :rolleyes:

I must admit have we all forgot the third strip even players haven't worn theirs yet haha. That's taking a while too