Shirts not available this weekend!!!

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Now you sound like that plusnet man on the advert:manager: although you're not quite correct, sounds like you have to be small to shop for a medium.:manager:

Good point! I’m just being sarcastic because I’ve found out the that there’s a pre-order queue, which I am not in, for the shirts which are somewhere in the world, but no one knows where, but definitely not Sheffield. But it’s ok because those who have pre-ordered have ordered the wrong size because medium is actually small, so there should be loads in the megastore that have been returned, when they do finally turn up. :manager:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why is everyone bickering?

Ultimately this is a massive fail by the club

The shirts should have been on sale as soon as the season was over

It's the club's 150th Anniversary

Shirts should have been on sale

The club are the ones who retail the shirts - anything else (e.g. reasons why they're not here) are totally and completely irrelevant

No need to bicker about it

That's a bit more fuel on the fire

12 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Has anyone bought any of the new stuff just gone on sale shirts hoodies etc?  I bought something today from club shop and stitching coming loose and that's after taking it out of bag, couple of washes and can see it coming to bits. Not good if kit made by some people.

Can you take some pics and upload them for nosey sods like me?

39 minutes ago, A12owl said:

What i dont understand is how a businessman of the caliber of Mr Chansiri allows a supplier to renege on a contract.

If he had signed and agreed the original contract then how can they wriggle out of it by asking for more money? 

Would he have allowed it to happen in his engineering business? I doubt it.

If it's the bloke Palmer who has messed the contract up then he isn't as good as he professes to be. It seems as though the commercial side has gone downhill since he joined. Or am I wrong? He was supposed to be a top commercial manager in Turkey wasnt he? Perhaps it was Bernard Matthews and not the footballing Turkey.

Whatever it is then the commercial side isn't helping the finances of the club. Or am I wrong?

Let's beat the blunts and forget about the commercial failings on Sunday.

shaktar istanbuletzk I think

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, A12owl said:

What i dont understand is how a businessman of the caliber of Mr Chansiri allows a supplier to renege on a contract.

If he had signed and agreed the original contract then how can they wriggle out of it by asking for more money? 

Would he have allowed it to happen in his engineering business? I doubt it.

If it's the bloke Palmer who has messed the contract up then he isn't as good as he professes to be. It seems as though the commercial side has gone downhill since he joined. Or am I wrong? He was supposed to be a top commercial manager in Turkey wasnt he? Perhaps it was Bernard Matthews and not the footballing Turkey.

Whatever it is then the commercial side isn't helping the finances of the club. Or am I wrong?

Let's beat the blunts and forget about the commercial failings on Sunday.

Its a screw up on the clubs part somewhere. Blaming contracts and the original supplier has to be a smokescreen. Start of negotiations and agreement you get everything in writing and signed. If there is a breach of contract you simply take them to court and tell the world.

25 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Can you take some pics and upload them for nosey sods like me?

got today its new batch whats just gone on sale ,stitching loose near zip ,I didn't think I needed to check it out of bag before driving off . hardly high quality maybe there rushing things out of factory without checking for faults. 20170923_183956.thumb.jpg.f6de8f80bdc98ad9e18885185a5e2d3f.jpg

1 hour ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Seriously though I merged a thread from op about this earlier.

The more threads he creates a day about it the less I'm convinced he's actually buying one and just enjoys his wooden spoon.

I'm on mobile mate every time I click summat it opens up some other cr@p I've looked back and cannot find other posts either my phone messing up or what but gets to point where bottom of page is blank so I start new one so 1 I know I've informed people and 2 people actually get chance to see the update and it not being on page 4 of something else what everyone else talking on then by time others come on another 5 pages happens and it's been missed. Cause let's face it who looks through every page of a post. Atleast I'm updating people with info I know thought that was the point of this forum

1 hour ago, Stevelknievel said:

Hang on a minute, when and how did you pre-order one? 

Season before last there was a scheme opened where can purchase the next few seasons shirts in advance I had a spare few quid that year so thought why not costs me £40 a shirt guarantees me a 150th shirt (thinking they might be popular or actually arrive cause so far not guaranteed me anything haha) and so far I've saved £30 on both last year. Depending on price his year I'll have saved a few more quid and I'm actually skint atm no spare cash and can't afford on anyway but lucky for me already paid for so I've got it :D 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

I'm on mobile mate every time I click summat it opens up some other cr@p I've looked back and cannot find other posts either my phone messing up or what but gets to point where bottom of page is blank so I start new one so 1 I know I've informed people and 2 people actually get chance to see the update and it not being on page 4 of something else what everyone else talking on then by time others come on another 5 pages happens and it's been missed. Cause let's face it who looks through every page of a post. Atleast I'm updating people with info I know thought that was the point of this forum

r_165055_CiRGp.gif

• Haha 1