Shirts not available this weekend!!!

32 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Season before last there was a scheme opened where can purchase the next few seasons shirts in advance I had a spare few quid that year so thought why not costs me £40 a shirt guarantees me a 150th shirt (thinking they might be popular or actually arrive cause so far not guaranteed me anything haha) and so far I've saved £30 on both last year. Depending on price his year I'll have saved a few more quid and I'm actually skint atm no spare cash and can't afford on anyway but lucky for me already paid for so I've got it :D 

But you've still found it in yourself to moan on an Internet forum several times and are worrying the staff in the shop having visited in excess of 200 times since it was launched.

They've had to start sending security out before closing up to make sure you're not hiding in corners waiting for the boxes because bf delivered. 

Edited by Ash76

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Just weighing it up (pardon pun)

That's around when I was a medium 

So am I close Easty? lol

I had another think about this. Of course I've shopped medium when I took the kids for their clobber, but for myself? I can't remember. Certainly before 1974 anyway.:manager:

5 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Shambles this I've rang up again today as I'm wanting to collect my pre ordered one. They will not be available this weekend looking towards end of next week. 

On a plus side got the answer I was wanting too the shirts are a little smaller so if for example you was a medium last season you'll more than likely need a large this year. Advised by the staff member at hillsborough who was this size. 

That old chestnut, the shirts are smaller more like his bellies fatter. 

52 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Haha I actually said to him are you sure you haven't gained weight he said I like to think not ha ha but I'm truth they are smaller so he says 

Um lol

6 hours ago, A12owl said:

What i dont understand is how a businessman of the caliber of Mr Chansiri allows a supplier to renege on a contract.

If he had signed and agreed the original contract then how can they wriggle out of it by asking for more money? 

Would he have allowed it to happen in his engineering business? I doubt it.

If it's the bloke Palmer who has messed the contract up then he isn't as good as he professes to be. It seems as though the commercial side has gone downhill since he joined. Or am I wrong? He was supposed to be a top commercial manager in Turkey wasnt he? Perhaps it was Bernard Matthews and not the footballing Turkey.

Whatever it is then the commercial side isn't helping the finances of the club. Or am I wrong?

Let's beat the blunts and forget about the commercial failings on Sunday.

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy but if you can find any link to him being a highly successful businessman you're a better googler than I. 'Cos I've found zilch on him, just lots of stuff on his dad and TUF Group, which I'm led to understand he has no direct involvement in. There's only really this which is still pretty inconclusive. 

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/who-is-dejphon-chansiri-1-7135144

Edited by Almat

16 hours ago, Thewaynesday said:

Sick of hearing people having any kinda dig they can. Stop being a wee pipe head and realise it’s not the chairman’s fault he was blackmailed. But don’t let common sense and logic get in the way of your trolling. That’s all this flipping site is these days. Shitty troll after shitty troll

if the chairman left it until May and no contract had been signed on the price they originally agreed to then it is his fault. he knew last year we were looking to leave sondico.