Westwood

vulva

Just now, Ronio said:

It's a tough one to lay the blame on Westwood.  

He had a great game up to that point.  

It was a ridiculous free kick to give away.  That is what led up to their goal.  

Fair points. It was just an observation. First name on the team sheet for me. 

He's not the wonder keeper everyone on here makes out.He's a very decent championship keeper but is liable to a mistake and his kicking is still dreadful.

If he had those boxes ticked he'd be in the Prem.Solid enough to get us out of this league though overall.

Westwood is seemingly costing us points ATM but I don't think his place is under much pressure. It's unfortunate because he has been so consistent over the past couple of seasons. Of course it would help if we didn't give away free kicks in dangerous situations in the dying seconds. It nearly cost us a couple of points against Brentford. It would also help if we didn't try to sit so deep to protect one goal leads, it has so often ended up with the same outcome as today, points dropped.

He saves many more points than he's ever cost us but like any footballer he has his little dips in form.

He is always very honest re. his errors and he will know himself he could have perhaps done better.

Giving it away in the first place, the save and the follow up take away from a fine performance and a point we would have all been happy with beforehand.

It'll even out at some point if we carry on as we are.

We are one of the better sides in this division and over the season I fancy us, once again, to prove that.

Well played (again) Wednesday!

Edited by sonofbert2