Westwood

vulva

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

Always the same. 

Don't think there's anything wrong with people (like the OP) pointing out the fact that Westwood has made a few mistakes recently. 

What does make me laugh is "experts" like the above who suddenly start posting about how they knew he wasn't that good in the first place. 

Absolutely laughable. 

Shittttt!  it took you two hours to think of that.

Just now, coreyswfc said:

Obviously i have better things to do than be on owlstalk on a Sunday. You gave me bad reputation a full two hours before quoting me in the above post.

Where in my post does it claim i knew he was a bad player. Westwood is a good keep but has many faults.

Of course, you do, "Corey". I mean you haven't posted today (today being Sunday) have you...

Perhaps I read your post two hours after you posted it? A radical concept, perhaps one a bit difficult for you to get your head around. 

Anyway - "Corey", don't you have a 90s American teen sitcom to get back to. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Of course, you do, "Corey". I mean you haven't posted today (today being Sunday) have you...

Perhaps I read your post two hours after you posted it? A radical concept, perhaps one a bit difficult for you to get your head around. 

Anyway - "Corey", don't you have a 90s American teen sitcom to get back to. 

You gave me negative 5 minutes after i posted it. I think you're the one struggling pal.

I think you may need to get the sock out because you sound a bit frustrated and argumentative.

Just now, coreyswfc said:

You gave me negative 5 minutes after i posted it. I think you're the one struggling pal.

I think you may need to get the sock out because you sound a bit frustrated and argumentative.

So I gave you a neg and then posted something a bit later. 

Think there's only one of us who needs to go and relieve himself. After all, i'm not the one crying about someone negging them and posting a response a whopping 2 hours later. 

3 minutes ago, darbo said:

Yaaaaaawwwwwn

If you're tired there's a thread where some idiots are going on about pashun FC bringing a worm hole to devastate Hillsborough and the playing staff on Sunday.

It certainly woke me up and I'm no bed wetters.

I also don't want to spread panic, but there is photographic evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Fernandoooo said:

yeah but think about all the times hes saved us and kept us the three points, without him we wouldn't be where we are today. so shut up and stop moaning

This is such a nonsensical argument

"Player X was great, so we can't ever complain about a string of poor performances"

Fact is, Westwood has looked like at best an average Champ GK so far this year. Now to some hypersensitive individuals, this observation is tantamount to blasphemy and they'll just shut down and call you a Blade/just to "shut up and stop moaning". But if you look at it objectively, it's hard not to come to that conclusion. Now saying he should be dropped and/or we need a new GK at this stage is daft, but pointing out he's been below par by his standards is not automatically a lynching offense. I think all genuine Wednesday fans are hoping he picks up back to his best. It isn't helpful to just tell people to "shut up and stop moaning" when they just point out the bleeding obvious. 

12 hours ago, coreyswfc said:

You obviously don't attend many games or you are Davis Blunkett because his command if the area is terrible. Every cross he flaps for and never comes out to collect crosses. We won't even get started on his distribution. 

Aaaah yes resorting to blind jokes on the first chance. Original. 

You haven't not watched one of the young goalkeepers and compared command of the area then? Presumably didn't go to Bolton away? 

46 minutes ago, Rentaghost said:

Problem is, he isn't being push by the reserve keepers. Regardless of his intentions and his professionalism, without there being a real threat to his place, he won't push himself to the tip of his abilities. 

Does not apply, its pure instict to perform well, he also has a big ego to live up to

On 9/17/2017 at 18:55, StudentOwl said:

This is such a nonsensical argument

"Player X was great, so we can't ever complain about a string of poor performances"

Fact is, Westwood has looked like at best an average Champ GK so far this year. Now to some hypersensitive individuals, this observation is tantamount to blasphemy and they'll just shut down and call you a Blade/just to "shut up and stop moaning". But if you look at it objectively, it's hard not to come to that conclusion. Now saying he should be dropped and/or we need a new GK at this stage is daft, but pointing out he's been below par by his standards is not automatically a lynching offense. I think all genuine Wednesday fans are hoping he picks up back to his best. It isn't helpful to just tell people to "shut up and stop moaning" when they just point out the bleeding obvious. 

Pretty much this.

I can't really agree with anyone who said he had a great game against Cardiff, he didn't really have any saves to make as Cardiff only had 2 shots on target, with one being the goal. His kicking was particularly poor, with at least one being lucky not to go straight to their forward. For the goal, he looks a bit like he's trying to hold it and can't ends up slapping it into the ground by the post instead of away.. he should be pushing that away every time.

So overall it was a poor game form him. Disappointing given his other recent error, but like StudentOwl said, pointing out it was a poor game is a long way from saying he should be dropped or sold. But denying that he had a bad game is just as silly as saying he should be dropped tbh.