It's still looking good despite that last gasp goal

Cardiff is one of the hardest places to go in this league and at the start I would've took a point, yes it almost feels like a defeat but we look like we've quickly turned the Preston nightmare around, we now seem a side that looks a strong hard unit, so harsh at the end.

Slight negatives were the amount of free kicks we were giving away at the end, especially against a decent side at set pieces, really need to cut that side out.

Lots of positives too especially Van Aken, and thanks goes out to Norwich and Millwall. 

Big game next.

2 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

It's a shame. At one point we were 2 points off top, 4 points above Boro and above the pigs. 

Still early days yet mate, It's harsh to concede so late but I'm liking the fact we have more or less started with our strongest side and not chopped and changed, we have a strong bench.

It will be nice to beat the pigs and push on.

I reckon the fact that we have been kicked in the teeth with the last minute equaliser will work in our favour next Sunday. Firstly the players should be wound up and annoyed and be looking to put it right and should rule out any complacency, but more importantly it keeps us below United in the table...adds a nice bit of extra motivation knowing if we beat them we go above them!

Before kick-off, I'd have taken the point. 

Just so frustrating to get sucker punched with a last minute equaliser. Something irritatingly predictable about it, but overall it's not a bad point and I doubt many will go to Cardiff this season and take the three points. 

Would have settled for a point today at Cardiff before the match, totally avoided football today until now having an Outlander Tv marathon instead down to GF's orders :biggrin:

Seems a shame that they scored in injury time though, we have improved but need to learn to score more than 1 goal as sitting back and defending a 1 goal lead was one of our sore points in the not so distant pass.

Onwards and Upwards, we need to learn though, let's destroy those dirty red and white barstewards next weekend

A lot of draws today and Leeds and blunts dropping vital points I doubt Leeds expected to lose but it was one of those games Millwall struggling Leeds flying and I expect that the blunts were expecting to get something against Norwich especially at home.Its a little bit frustrating to draw at the death it would have been nice to go level on points with united but the tables looking a lot tighter at the top tonight.

1 minute ago, Bodhidharma said:

That one goal dropped us 6 places.

Just a symptom of it still being early days, really. I'm confident it won't prove key in the long run. Unbeaten stretches of seven games and counting, however, most definitely will do. UTO!