BREAKING - FORESTIERI OUT FOR THREE MONTHS

So our striking options just got a whole lot clearer. And in my opinion, far far better.

Even for Carlos Tinkerman, it's now start two from Hooper, Fletcher and Rhodes, with the third coming on as sub at some stage. Odd 15 minutes from Joao and Nuhiu.

Hooper and Fletcher are nailed-on to continue their excellent partnership. Hope Fletch is over the recent niggle.

I am completely confident in this attack. Two proper strikers, week-in, week-out, will provide the perfect shape to our front six. The first 3 are out and out quality, and the other two are freakishly different to most forwards in this division.

I really do wish Nando a speedy and full recovery, but I hope and expect he will find that he will find the door is firmly closed on him being a striker. Hopefully that will encourage him to come back ready to fight Reach, Boyd and Wallace for a wide berth, where he could be the best in the league.

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Unreal isn't it. 

They were giving it him end of last season when he had a knee injury also, but must be a conspiracy!

Chances are, like Lee, he was rushed back due to the play offs (he was playing with tape on his knee for the end of the season and wasnt fully fit which we know for a fact) and now he needs that issue rectifying. 

Dont worry they will turn on someone else after a week

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

No, I think it was just predicting injured until January

Ha im sure he wanted to be out with a knee op for 3 months stop talking stupid 

Guest wilyfox

Oh dear, now we're fookered. Have to hope that Boyd and Marco "back in 2 weeks" Matias show their worth then. So glad we signed that pacey winger I wanted before deadline. Oh, wait...

Never rains but it pours. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Unreal isn't it. 

They were giving it him end of last season when he had a knee injury also, but must be a conspiracy!

Chances are, like Lee, he was rushed back due to the play offs (he was playing with tape on his knee for the end of the season and wasnt fully fit which we know for a fact) and now he needs that issue rectifying. 

We brought a 75% fit Forestieri back into a winning attack for Huddersfield. The attack had scored 10 in six, winning every game.

We brought a 75% fit Hutch back into a winning midfield for Huddersfield. The midfield had conceded 3 in six and helped us to 10 goals in six, winning every game.

Both players suffered a relapse.

We lost.

Utterly shocking mis-management.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I find it honestly staggering (and in a strange way hilarious) that people (all over twitter) think its a conspiracy that hes injured until January (the next transfer window and all that!!!!)

So like we'd turn down bids in August, then just not play him for 3/4 months but still pay him, to then just sell him in January? 

Some of our fan base is laughable at times. 

Daft as it seems though eh?

That conspiracy theory could be discussed on Owls talk by Grandsons of posters in 50 years or in some some cases" great great grandsons "

Unless agreement already made that he's off somewhere just didn't do in time for end of window?? And now the team who agreed with us don't want their money wasted on a crop so we aren't playing him cause let's face it We need to play his replacement and get him up to speed don't wanna be lost without him come January?? 3 months from now is mid December then we will get he is not 100% light training then window opens in January and bye bye Fessi??  

It's going to be one of those seasons isn't it. 

He hasnt been right since the end of last season 

There is no way we will be pretending he is injured if that is what some are suggesting? How would that help us either on the pitch or in the transfer market. 

Edited by Bluesteel

7 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Ha im sure he wanted to be out with a knee op for 3 months stop talking stupid 

I no talk stupid.

I never said he did want to be out with a knee op. I said that I thought I had seen posts on here predicting that he would be "out injured" until January.