BREAKING - FORESTIERI OUT FOR THREE MONTHS

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Chance for someone else to step to the play and show their worth.

One less in the massive attacking pecking order might see someone shine through.

We've just lost 2 of them for at least 3 months ! Another couple of injuries and we'll be seeing Nuhui or Joao again !

6 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

The question was referring to Winnall or haven't you got the inside knowledge on SW just on FF?

No I dont have inside info on either. Just with the manager saying he was diciplined for what he'd done and Winnall started the next game.

Guest Copthorneowl

Read 4 pages. The abuse FF gets after what he has ACTUALLY achieved for this club over the last two years absolutely stinks.

Thank goodness his so called 'bad attitude' can't match many on here.

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

We brought a 75% fit Forestieri back into a winning attack for Huddersfield. The attack had scored 10 in six, winning every game.

We brought a 75% fit Hutch back into a winning midfield for Huddersfield. The midfield had conceded 3 in six and helped us to 10 goals in six, winning every game.

Both players suffered a relapse.

We lost.

Utterly shocking mis-management.

answer = sack the physios! 

=

more bad management !:ghoulguy:

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Ryan1980 said:

It could be a blessing in disguise.nows the time to name George hirst on bench and see what he has to offer.

What's the blessing?

Losing our top scorer over the past 18 months and most creative and exciting player - so an untried 17 year old can come in? 

6 minutes ago, Ryan1980 said:

It could be a blessing in disguise.nows the time to name George hirst on bench and see what he has to offer.

I sort of agree with this reaction.

We cannot do anything about missing FF for 3 months at least, we cannot do anything about Winnall being at Derby ( don't think we have a recall clause) so others at the club have to step up and take their chance.Matias, Joao and Hirst should be brought into the equation now. Who knows which one of them could prosper. Often someone comes out the dark and proves themselves in these situations. Lets hope so, but Carlos needs to be brave in Hirst's case.

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

What's the blessing?

Losing our top scorer over the past 18 months and most creative and exciting player - so an untried 17 year old can come in? 

The lad has not been given a chance to shine doesn't it make you think when you see all these top clubs watching him and even making 2mill bids he has nothing to offer.And has for forrestieri yes he is class on his day but of late he been nothing but poor.

Just now, LiamAP22D said:

I know what the manager has said live on TV twice. Why dont you reckon i should base an opinion on the account of a man who was there?

The same manager who has just said we haven't changed our style of play over the last two seasons?

There are two sides to every story and we have only heard one, i would rather have all the facts before making the assumptions that you have about a persons character. I will prefer to use the method of judging the player on what we can see which is his performances on the pitch and even though our style has been less attacking and pleasing on the eye to watch i can clearly see that FF has been our top scorer for two seasons and when fully fit is the player the opposition worry most about and make clear plans to stop by any means necessary.

Tell me different?

Guest Copthorneowl
32 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

I can't believe there are people still defending this boy.

Ever stopped to think why?  Probably on what he's actually achieved for the club, probably being our top scorer/most creative player/most assists.  

Youre the the one that's  hard to believe.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

We know what he has to offer and it's not enough. A little more weight and a little more strength.

Maybe so but has a defender you wouldn't like to be up against a young lad who bangs in 40 goals last season plus last week a hat-trick on international duty

Guest BULGARIA
7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Only in the world of Sheffield Wednesday do fans cheer the fact our best player is injured. 

Best player? Lots think otherwise.

So would you let someone do what they want just because you think he is our best player?  Where does it stop? Win at all costs?  I dont think FFs most adoring fans would dispute he is a pain sometimes, lots of us, including me just dont think hes either that good, or worth the trouble anymore.

I highly doubt there would be cheering if, and i say IF, he is actually going under the surgeons knife.