BREAKING - FORESTIERI OUT FOR THREE MONTHS

I find it honestly staggering (and in a strange way hilarious) that people (all over twitter) think its a conspiracy that hes injured until January (the next transfer window and all that!!!!)

So like we'd turn down bids in August, then just not play him for 3/4 months but still pay him, to then just sell him in January? 

Some of our fan base is laughable at times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

I find it honestly staggering (and in a strange way hilarious) that people (all over twitter) think its a conspiracy that hes injured until January (the next transfer window and all that!!!!)

So like we'd turn down bids in August, then just not play him for 3/4 months but still pay him, to then just sell him in January? 

Cant wait to jump on it mate pathetic

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I am sure there were those predicting this before the window closed.

Just now, dan1980 said:

Cant wait to jump on it mate pathetic

Unreal isn't it. 

They were giving it him end of last season when he had a knee injury also, but must be a conspiracy!

Chances are, like Lee, he was rushed back due to the play offs (he was playing with tape on his knee for the end of the season and wasnt fully fit which we know for a fact) and now he needs that issue rectifying.