BREAKING - FORESTIERI OUT FOR THREE MONTHS

5 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

FFs ill luck is an opportunity for Matias to prove me right that hes as good as I think he is.

Hes a right sided FF,Marco its your time pal,ffs prove me right COME ON CARLOS Get him in :tango:

Ace in the pack,dont let me down pal

You know Marcos and Carlos can't actually hear you, right?

So pre season a total waste, why wasn't the operation in may, why have a 'medical team', may as well tek um bupa.

Injury management cant be any worse really with lee, abdi, hooper, matias etc, hope when we are forced to ditch flat 442 that matias or abdi can shine behind front 2

Edited by Ash77

13 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

So pre season a total waste, why wasn't the operation in may, why have a 'medical team', may as well tek um bupa.

Injury management cant be any worse really with lee, abdi, hooper, matias etc, hope when we are forced to ditch flat 442 that matias or abdi can shine behind front 2

Tbf we don't know when Nando reinjured his knee or it started to flare up again. 

For all we know he may have been absolutely fine during pre-season and it's only become an issue in the last couple of weeks. 

Put it this way: knee surgery will have been the last solution to sort this out. 

It's no loss to Wednesday or FF. The manager has made a mess of his career. He should have sold him to Newcastle for 14m when he had the chance.

FF made it clear this season that he wasn't at his best playing wide so next match guess where he gets stuck.

I don't blame FF for giving up at Wednesday. His magnificent performances helped us get into the play off finals and he earned his right to go. 

I feel sorry for him as he's trapped in a side he's no interest of playing for. 

I really a, surprised someone form Wednesday hasn't gone to the pfa to complain about the despotic attitude of the manager . You get the best out of player  by continually barking orders like a Sargent Major and treating them as if they have no talent or individuality.

trust players to work it out on the pitch. Allow them to switch roles and use their skills to unlock sides rather than have to stick to rigid system that have failed so far.

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

I really a, surprised someone form Wednesday hasn't gone to the pfa to complain about the despotic attitude of the manager .

Seriously?

I've read some daft things on this site before, but this may well get first prize. 

8 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I don't blame FF for giving up at Wednesday - Firstly, who says he has given up? Secondly, as  a Wednessday fan I certainly would blame a professional - who is paid 35k - if he just "gave up" and any self-respecting fan of this football club would. 

His magnificent performances helped us get into the play off finals and he earned his right to go - Who was the manager who coaxed those "magnificent" performances out of him? 

I feel sorry for him as he's trapped in a side he's no interest of playing for - Again - who says he's not interested? 

I really a, surprised someone form Wednesday hasn't gone to the pfa to complain about the despotic attitude of the manager - Seriously?

You get the best out of player  by continually barking orders like a Sargent Major and treating them as if they have no talent or individuality - Carlos isn't that type of manager. 

Edited by SiJ

44 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

It's no loss to Wednesday or FF. The manager has made a mess of his career. He should have sold him to Newcastle for 14m when he had the chance.

FF made it clear this season that he wasn't at his best playing wide so next match guess where he gets stuck.

I don't blame FF for giving up at Wednesday. His magnificent performances helped us get into the play off finals and he earned his right to go. 

I really a, surprised someone form Wednesday hasn't gone to the pfa to complain about the despotic attitude of the manager . You get the best out of player  by continually barking orders like a Sargent Major and treating them as if they have no talent or individuality.

trust players to work it out on the pitch. Allow them to switch roles and use their skills to unlock sides rather than have to stick to rigid system that have failed so far.

Your one of them that actually believes newcastle offered £14 million for him?

And as for the rest of your ramblings.............................wow

6 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can't believe nobody's suggested that the club are going to force Forestieri to have an unnecessary operation in order to maintain their cover story yet.

Poor show, Owlstalk conspiracy theorists, poor show!

lol

Gotta be honest it occurred to me.

And I was about to post it before I saw its already been discussed. 

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

59b3c128b02be_Confused3.gif.82c708ed66d9e8807dbbc95ac21ac082.gif

• Haha 2

Seriously though...what hope do we have as a club when we've got crackpots like that supporting? 

Some of the stuff I've read in the last 6 - 12 months regarding the club, manager, certain players just boggles the mind. 

It goes beyond criticising and into some warped fantasy land. 

I thought it was Americans who love a good conspiracy theory. 

Yeesh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

gl2lZ54.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

tenor.gif