BREAKING - FORESTIERI OUT FOR THREE MONTHS

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

You know him personally then? And the rest of the squad? 

Or are you just basing your opinion on social media and speculation? 

Nope, i'm basing it on my particular line of work. When you get someone like that trying to upset the apple cart. 

I find it better if they're just not around so the lads that want to do the job can get on with it with the minimum amount of fuss, rather than worrying about the disruptive agent.

Just now, LiamAP22D said:

Nope, i'm basing it on my particular line of work. When you get someone like that trying to upset the apple cart. 

I find it better if they're just not around so the lads that want to do the job can get on with it with the minimum amount of fuss, rather than worrying about the disruptive agent.

But how do you know how disruptive (or not) this particular individual is?

Just now, LiamAP22D said:

So you would prefer your best worker not to be around.

15 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We wont have a mediocre season without him, we'll finish top 6. I wont be happy with a mediocre season, that is the managers fault though and no one elses. But that is a different debate.

Everyone to a man was awful at Preston. FF did jack bobbar there, don't give me that. He causes more problems than he solves we all know that.

OK then, we'll see what happens without our top scorer and assist maker for the last two seasons absent and Carlos continuing with the humdrum defensive style with no pace and creativity in the side. As long as you think we'll be fine that's OK then.

Last season FF's goals alone (I can't be bothered to count the assists) directly gained us 14 points, and 13 points the year before (based on games when he scored a meaningful goal which made a difference to our points tally, i.e. I'm not counting where he scored a goal in a game that we won by two or more goals). Only Fletcher's goals gained us more points (16) and he's an out and out striker unlike FF. Hooper only gained us 4 points and Rhodes zero. So I'm sure we won't miss that contribution from Forestieri, will we?

Just now, full fathom five said:

So you would prefer your best worker not to be around.

No but someone up for the job who isn't unsettled will do a better job, than someone he doesn't want to be there.

it's as much about desire as skill for me, you need both and I feel the only desire FF has, is to leave SWFC.

1 minute ago, LiamAP22D said:

No but someone up for the job who isn't unsettled will do a better job, than someone he doesn't want to be there.

it's as much about desire as skill for me, you need both and I feel the only desire FF has, is to leave SWFC.

How do you know FF isn't up for the job? you seem to know a lot about him and how he feels and acts during his work?

Do you know something we don't or are you making stuff up to suit your point of view. Give me some facts.

It's a blow. Of course it is, anyone who says it isn't is talking out of their rectum.

What it does is give opportunities to others like Matias, Joao and Abdi. It could well be the making of one of them. My tip would be Matias but who knows?

When Fernando's fit, he could be a key player again in the run-in but we have the players to cope without him but he will undoubtedly be missed, he's been our Top Scorer for the last two seasons after all.

5 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Fights with team mates, doesn't go to games, that kind of thing.

So by team mates, you mean Winnall. Do you know what happened there? Again, or are you just speculating based on chinese whispers?

Doesn't go to games, again, how much of this do you know? Norwich aside, which was a huge mistake from him. 

You're basing this on a foundation of sand.

Edited by WhiteOwl91

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

How do you know FF isn't up for the job? you seem to know a lot about him and how he feels and acts during his work?

Do you know something we don't or are you making stuff up to suit your point of view. Give me some facts.

seen him play 2 years ago and seen him play now.

He was clearly up for it the first season. Clearly.

I Cant say the same anymore.