BREAKING - FORESTIERI OUT FOR THREE MONTHS

I just don't understand why some fans think there is any benefit at all to keeping him here during the transfer window to then invent some fictitious injury to keep him out of the picture until the next transfer window

Also, in football circles not much stays secret so if he isn't having an operation then it would be known about

Why invent such nonsense?

Just now, scram said:

I just don't understand why some fans think there is any benefit at all to keeping him here during the transfer window to then invent some fictitious injury to keep him out of the picture until the next transfer window

Also, in football circles not much stays secret so if he isn't having an operation then it would be known about

you'd think they had some other agenda @scram

puzzling

2 hours ago, Geosword said:

Some guys just can't handle the fact that a pretty girlfriend will attract attention and instead prefer the stability of going out with a fat lass.

I don't think it's the fact that she pretty that folks can't cope with. I think it's the fact she's got a mate who whores her around.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Easy answer Scram..

CC gave out all that not tracking back tat..FF immediately said he had contacted his lawyers and that he had video evidence of him tracking back against Villa at home...once..

Carvalhal gets worried...signs Winnall as a hitman to take FF out at Middlewood training ground..Winnall messes it up..Winnall has to leave the city..

Carlos meets FF in a car park..probably that one in Proctors place at Hillsborough...maybe around midnight....They both have minders, and Carlos is in a black Audi..FF has painted a Raleigh chopper..black....and switched his lights off.

They meet, and come to an agreement...

Its all seems straightforwardly obvious to me.......

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Theres a fair few assumptions in there mate......Some of us on here are highly strung....some of us are totally f.ookin' unstrung...We don't know his wife, we don't know his wifes temperament....Is she highly strung?...

All he has to do is trot out and play football....

As for Social media...Look at the sheeite we throw at each other on here?..No f.ooker refuses to go to Norwich....

We must love the club more than the wife

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Easy answer Scram..

CC gave out all that not tracking back tat..FF immediately said he had contacted his lawyers and that he had video evidence of him tracking back against Villa at home...once..

Carvalhal gets worried...signs Winnall as a hitman to take FF out at Middlewood training ground..Winnall messes it up..Winnall has to leave the city..

Carlos meets FF in a car park..probably that one in Proctors place at Hillsborough...maybe around midnight....They both have minders, and Carlos is in a black Audi..FF has painted a Raleigh chopper..black....and switched his lights off.

They meet, and come to an agreement...

Its all seems straightforwardly obvious to me.......

Well

Now you put it like that :laugh:

51 minutes ago, scram said:

I'm not implying that this is the case, I've no idea. Like every single one of us.

However, maybe FF has required this surgery since the summer, on an injury that could be managed in the meantime. FF expressed his desire to leave, and decided against having this surgery, so as to not eliminate the chance to leave the club. It would explain his poor pre-season displays also.

The transfer window has been and gone, and no club has stumped up the cash for him. So, both the FF and the club have agreed for him to have this surgery now, so he's fit for the opening of the January window. This situation suited all parties. You, and many others, suspected that Carlos wanted rid (the preference to play upfront comments and the outing of the training ground incident that could've easily been kept behind closed doors)...Carlos sees it as a way to prevent the continuous questioning about FF not playing and FF can now have 4 months to get himself fully fit for a January move.

You always do up your house before selling it. 

Might be utter rubbish...but I just find the whole scenario with FF very strange. And the timing of this announcement and the length of time he'll be out for, just adds to that.

1 hour ago, frastheowl said:

I'm not implying that this is the case, I've no idea. Like every single one of us.

However, maybe FF has required this surgery since the summer, on an injury that could be managed in the meantime. FF expressed his desire to leave, and decided against having this surgery, so as to not eliminate the chance to leave the club. It would explain his poor pre-season displays also.

The transfer window has been and gone, and no club has stumped up the cash for him. So, both the FF and the club have agreed for him to have this surgery now, so he's fit for the opening of the January window. This situation suited all parties. You, and many others, suspected that Carlos wanted rid (the preference to play upfront comments and the outing of the training ground incident that could've easily been kept behind closed doors)...Carlos sees it as a way to prevent the continuous questioning about FF not playing and FF can now have 4 months to get himself fully fit for a January move.

You always do up your house before selling it. 

Might be utter rubbish...but I just find the whole scenario with FF very strange. And the timing of this announcement and the length of time he'll be out for, just adds to that.

How would he not eliminate the chance to leave the club, he'd be carrying an injury that required surgery going into a medical at his new club!!!

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

How would he not eliminate the chance to leave the club, he'd be carrying an injury that required surgery going into a medical at his new club!!!

While ever he was "fit" there was still a chance he could leave the club.

It seems like the injury is one that's been managed for a length of time. By all accounts he was carrying it at the end of last season.

It may well have been the reason clubs were reluctant to buy him in this window. Hence, why they've now decided to go ahead with the surgery. 

Pure speculation, and like I said, could be utter rubbish, and the timings of everything is just purely coincidental. 

Probably not the worst thing taking all things into consideration.

The recovery from his injury will remove him from the presence of the first team squad for a while which will hopefully settle things down. 

None of of us know what's gone on but for me he's been involved in too much trouble over the last year for it all to be a coincidence. I'm happy for him to be replaced when he gets fit again 

7 hours ago, scram said:

I can't believe nobody's suggested that the club are going to force Forestieri to have an unnecessary operation in order to maintain their cover story yet.

Poor show, Owlstalk conspiracy theorists, poor show!