Some Fans refuse to admit there is a problem

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Leeds took your proposed approach last season and burned out at the end of the season.

The depth of the squad and its clever use means we have finished seasons strongly to qualify for the play offs. I am sure we will do the same this season.

You've identified in your own reply why we wouldn't burn out like Leeds. Depth of squad that Leeds didn't have, mostly relying on Wood staying fit. Bring in players for injuries and suspensions.

The "clever use of the squad" often ends up in diabolical performances and giving away of daft points. 

But it's great that we're all capable of independent thought, with varied views, that encourage stimulating debate.

1 hour ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Okay where do I start Carlos  has been a our manager for three seasons  at the club there is no doubting that the club has grown  since he's been in charge.

We all know this is owlstalk and we all have our disagreements and In very rare occasions we actually agree .

1 )is it the manager and is signings of the last three seasons?

2)is there a corruption in the camp with the players

3)as Carlos lost the dressing room

4)is it just bad luck and we've not found our feet yet

we probably could go on all day suggesting wondering what is wrong clearly there is a lot of talented players there so why isn't coming together on the field feel free to leave a comment what you feel your idea behind the problem

let's see for a change if fellow owlstalk  can get together and work it out and agree because of the fans can't get together

how can the team......

Maybe we have too many good players, its impossible to keep them all happy therefore causing disruption in the camp and CC a large headache, not sure of the exact facts but didnt Brian Clough go 40 plus games unbeaten with a squad of about 14.

57 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

8 points from 5 games gives you 74 points over the course of a season. That's about 20 points off autos, or another 25% of points needed

In other words, quite a way off

At this stage last season, the champions Newcastle had 1 more point than us (P4 W2 D0 L2) 

Time to flouce? Not quite yet :ghoulguy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

The Burton game is a massive game for the club and CC. Lose that and the pressure will really be on CC imo. 

He's under pressure from the supporters. I don't believe he's under any more pressure from the chairman than he's ever been?

• Like 2

The fans now that saying there is no problem and people are over reacting and so forth I wonder how quick they will change their mind and they will be the  ones moaning when against Sheffield United we lose quite convincingly imagine the uproar how many fans would change their mind by calling for Carlos head...... 

don't worry only four games to find out

Let's hope I'm wrong 

Edited by TheEnd1976

5 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

The fans now that saying there is no problem and people are over reacting and so forth I wonder how quick they will change their mind and they will be the  ones moaning when against Sheffield United we lose quite convincingly imagine the uproar how many fans would change their mind by calling for Carlos head...... 

don't worry only four games to find out

Let's hope I'm wrong 

Punctuation is your friend

6 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Punctuation is your friend

I said it before my English is not that good but I am not English....

and I know what you're saying about Full stops English grammar

I've lived in the UK here for 40 years and still can't get It right 

Edited by TheEnd1976

1 hour ago, s110wl said:

2 points a game. It usually is as simple as that. 

Keep up...

Is each team that wins the first game of the season on HMS pi55 the league form?

Edited by bobness

Just now, MallorcaOwl said:

I refuse to believe that there is a problem.

WTF:

Sadly people do because Some fans have had the pleasure of the good times Sheffield Wednesday had 25 years ago.

we are just frustrated that the team is not like that now.

And then there's the other side of the fans which is never seen the success and crave for it

and refused to admit there's any problems that may prevent them from seeing it

but I will every faith that time will happen and we will be back in the big time...

bigger and better than 25 years ago

2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

8 points from 5 games gives you 74 points over the course of a season. That's about 20 points off autos, or another 25% of points needed

In other words, quite a way off

How many did last seasons extrapolation after 5 games gives us we were 4 points after 4 games ( thats one less ) 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

2 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Okay where do I start Carlos  has been a our manager for three seasons  at the club there is no doubting that the club has grown  since he's been in charge.

We all know this is owlstalk and we all have our disagreements and In very rare occasions we actually agree .

1 )is it the manager and is signings of the last three seasons?

2)is there a corruption in the camp with the players

3)as Carlos lost the dressing room

4)is it just bad luck and we've not found our feet yet

we probably could go on all day suggesting wondering what is wrong clearly there is a lot of talented players there so why isn't coming together on the field feel free to leave a comment what you feel your idea behind the problem

let's see for a change if fellow owlstalk  can get together and work it out and agree because of the fans can't get together

how can the team......

How can you say there's a problem without naming one and then tentatively sling a few hooks into the pond? And FYI every team has problems and problems even change during a game. Don't ever try and say a team has no problems

Edited by pgmetcalf