Some Fans refuse to admit there is a problem

1 hour ago, s110wl said:

Or, if we improve as the season goes on, as we have done the past two years - means we have 41 games to pick up the extra two points we've dropped from the first 5.

That seems the most logical conclusion

Better than saying that 74 points is automatic promotion form 

Having just read the first page of responses, the OP has confirmed his original post. We have an awful lot of fans who can't see the problem, just want to 'stick up' for our team or just haven't read the post properly. If CC really believes we have the squad to take us to the top flight, he needs to stop them from spending the first 45 minutes looking to see what the opposition have got to offer and get them to play our game. Either that or just pay them 50% of their salary. At the moment, we're going nowhere.

It's got to a stage now where fans have got mardy and the players know it which in turn makes the players play worse and fans get more mardy.

Carlos is second guessing and faffing about and its going to be hard to get back to Carlos of old.

We have gone mad with players and it's hard to keep them happy.

We need another enforcer type, a cb and more pace really in 2 or 3 positions.

I don't feel there was enough planning on who we needed to bring in.

I don't understand though why we always start too slow. We always have really under Carlos. But his first season we ended the games well enough to win.

If I'm honest I love Carlos but I think he is overrated as a tactician and always was.

He can get us in the playoffs again and I don't take anything from last night.

But I do feel a different man with a different approach could have made better use of the tools he's been given.

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Well he isn't really is he.

Your opinion,my opinion is he is,the main problom is he`s running out of ideas and doesn`t know how to or won`t rectify it,probloms now and in the future.

I have a gut feeling that there has ben a problem at the heart of our team since the away game with Norwich last season.

Can anyone do the stats to show our results with Forestieri in the starting 11 compared to those without him in the starting 11.

May be wrong on this but our form seemed to pick up when he was injured last season.

"Has Carlos lost the dressing room"

I would guess not, due to performances against Sunderland and Fulham...

Although, I really think we have fractions within the squad. I think it's unhealthy to have Nuhiu & Joao around, knowing they'll recieve the smallest amount of game time possible. It's unhealthy them 2 being big friends with Fernando, because Fernando is an emotional player and he's basically helping Fletcher, Rhodes, Hooper and Winnall keep his mates out the first 11 or even the 18.

We need to trim this top heavy squad down asap.

Edited by bigash_swfc

1 minute ago, modboy said:

is there such a thing as "losing the dressing room" in relation to results?

Yes players might not respect or listen to the manager but would they lose on purpose?

Not soo much lose on purpose...but I honestly reckon Forestieri would bust a gut if Nuhiu was in the team.

3 hours ago, s110wl said:

We haven't even played 5 league games yet... win on Saturday and we're not far off auto form. 

Youve decided there is a huge problem - can't we just wait and see how things pan out over the next 6 games? Who knows, if we got behind the team, maybe we could go on a nice run (as we have numerous times throughout the last two seasons...)

Echo S11owl, There is not a team in the land that doesn't have problems, that is exactly why we need a manager who finds Solutions and Carlos does this very well.

There will always be problems and we will always look for solutions. Long may it continue this is Football !  

3 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

According to most the pressures been on for some years lay off the guy he might change things up 

Not a chance mate.

The baying mob have got the scent of blood in their nostrils.

CC could take us up and the same mob would be screaming for him to be sacked because he isn't the person to KEEP us up.

They will not be happy until he's gone and then after a brief honeymoon period will start exactly the same campaign against the poor unfortunate who takes his place.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Not a chance mate.

The baying mob have got the scent of blood in their nostrils.

CC could take us up and the same mob would be screaming for him to be sacked because he isn't the person to KEEP us up.

They will not be happy until he's gone and then after a brief honeymoon period will start exactly the same campaign against the poor unfortunate who takes his place.

This is bang on!