Some Fans refuse to admit there is a problem

Okay where do I start Carlos  has been a our manager for three seasons  at the club there is no doubting that the club has grown  since he's been in charge.

We all know this is owlstalk and we all have our disagreements and In very rare occasions we actually agree .

1 )is it the manager and is signings of the last three seasons?

2)is there a corruption in the camp with the players

3)as Carlos lost the dressing room

4)is it just bad luck and we've not found our feet yet

we probably could go on all day suggesting wondering what is wrong clearly there is a lot of talented players there so why isn't coming together on the field feel free to leave a comment what you feel your idea behind the problem

let's see for a change if fellow owlstalk  can get together and work it out and agree because of the fans can't get together

how can the team......

We haven't even played 5 league games yet... win on Saturday and we're not far off auto form. 

Youve decided there is a huge problem - can't we just wait and see how things pan out over the next 6 games? Who knows, if we got behind the team, maybe we could go on a nice run (as we have numerous times throughout the last two seasons...)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, s110wl said:

We haven't even played 5 league games yet... win on Saturday and we're not far off auto form. 

Youve decided there is a huge problem - can't we just wait and see how things pan out over the next 6 games? Who knows, if we got behind the team, maybe we could go on a nice run (as we have numerous times throughout the last two seasons...)

I agree we haven't played five league games this season but it's not stemming back to just this season is it stemming back over the last season and when it comes to big occasions like the play-off semi-final people would say negative tactics as it changed this season so far people and see Carlos has lost the dressing room has he? People would say multi million pound players and they cannot perform as a team is that down to the manager........ that's why I put over the last three seasons 

Is anyone read post or just comment where in the entire post and I put there is a huge problem

I have asked the fans to come together and see if you can work out if there is a problem we all overreact are we overreacting for a reason or just for the sake of it or is the problem the fans  over reacting why I put Owlstalkers  get together and agree for once

because if the fans can't work it out neither can the team

I heard something second hand (a friend spoke with a player, and the friend told me).  

I've no reason to doubt the friend or the player, and from what I was told there is some tension within the squad with a few unhappy people. 

Before anyone asks I am not going to name the player. 

Don't know if true or not, but from what we see on the pitch it doesn't surprise me. 

Edited by i used to be sc_owl

34 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Okay where do I start Carlos  has been a our manager for three seasons  at the club there is no doubting that the club has grown  since he's been in charge.

We all know this is owlstalk and we all have our disagreements and In very rare occasions we actually agree .

we probably could go on all day suggesting wondering what is wrong clearly there is a lot of talented players there so why isn't coming together on the field feel free to leave a comment what you feel your idea behind the problem

let's see for a change if fellow owlstalk  can get together and work it out and agree because of the fans can't get together

how can the team......

We lose a game in some tin pot game last night and the world is falling in! We beat Fulham away in our last meaningful outing for Gods sake. We win on Saturday and we are in the top 6 or level on points! Everyone will be happy then!! In almost 40 years of watching Wednesday Ive never known such fickle supporters as the ones of today. Is it that "instant results" impatient society that the world hasn't become which is to blame? Unfortunately I think so.

• Like 4

Expectation breeds over reaction. There is no doubt we have a very talented squad, however for the past 3 seasons our start has been less than stellar. There are comparables this season with the previous 2, in that transfer business is slow and injuries to key players have meant a chopping and changing of personnel leading to disjointed performances.

A lot of vitriol has been levelled at Carlos, and whilst he picks the team and tactics, the players need to show a bit of grit and determination as well.

All of us on here have opinions in respect of tactics and personnel, but I hope I have the same opinion as many, in that, believe in the process, believe that the players will start to perform better, and believe that we are still playing catch up to some of the other clubs in this division, despite many supporters demanding success, they fail to appreciate the process.

4 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I heard something second hand (a friend spoke with a player, and the friend told me).  

I've no reason to doubt the friend or the player, and from what I was told there is some tension within the squad with a few unhappy people. 

Before anyone asks I am not going to name the player. 

Don't know if true or not, but from what we see on the pitch it doesn't surprise me. 

If you have large group of people in a closed atmosphere there will always be some tension.

Look at Owlstalk as a prime example!

It's whether that tense energy can be covered to positive results for the whole.

36 minutes ago, s110wl said:

8 points from 5 games gives you 74 points over the course of a season. That's about 20 points off autos, or another 25% of points needed

In other words, quite a way off

42 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

how can the team......

Some fans not happy unless creating problems

46 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

5) is it just your "h" key that's temperamental?

• Haha 5