Some Fans refuse to admit there is a problem

31 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Just read your post mate good on you.....and hope you and your son see 

With all of us a successful future for this wonderful club we all care about and slag off now and again...because we can..because it's OUR Club..

Bends the truth a bit this bloke. 40 years has become 35 already unless he travelled every week from Vladivostok from the age of five! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Bends the truth a bit this bloke. 40 years has become 35 already unless he travelled every week from Vladivostok from the age of five! 

Mmmm see what you mean there Ante 

Didn't spot that (I'm too trusting )

Probably born in 76? So now 40--41?

Well done for 35 years support then 

Just need to brush up on the maths WTF:

11 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Okay I'm not exactly correct with my maths 35 years but bending the truth no it's just bad maths 

I've also just noticed someone put 1976 probably 40 to 41 well I say thank you

i wish 

1976 is the date of birth of my wife and I use it for everything even though I shouldn't be telling you that.......

Так осторожно называть лжеца моим другом, потому что однажды он может укусить тебя на заднице

2 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

I've also just noticed someone put 1976 probably 40 to 41 well I say thank you

i wish 

1976 is the date of birth of my wife and I use it for everything even though I shouldn't be telling you that.......

Так осторожно называть лжеца моим другом, потому что однажды он может укусить тебя на заднице

Just responding to someone else's quote not yours .remember I was the one who congratulated you in the first place for 40 years support don't neg me for someone else's eagle eyed observation I even congratulated you for the revised 35 years support!!!!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Madmax said:

There is a problem, we've played much more than 5 games this is a team that had all last season & shoulda hit the ground running, as things are they struggle to keep the ball or even put a pass together let alone a decent cross. & as for scoring, the best strikers in the league & cant score ffs: Cause there's a problem & it's CC: & as for a win on Satdy: What if we lose & i can see that happening:

you sound like an actual moron. I'm genuinely pleased you don't agree with me. 

All the clapper and negative stuff is now beginning to grind on me. I realise no matter which camp you are in you wish success on the club. But the Big Rons coming to Hillsborough really got me juices flowing. When Ron came, if memory serves correct (and I can't be arsed to check) we lost 3-0 at home to Norwich and we looked liked we'd never seen each before. Slowly but surely it started to come together and you could feel it aswell as see it. This seeing and feeling isn't here at the moment. Maybe it will come under Carlos maybe it won't. I promise you one thing, everyone will know when the moment arrives. The excitement will be palpable.

Ill get mi coat lol

• Haha 1

Problem? There is no problem. Look at today. Last season we lost away at mighty Burton, today we drew.

That's progress from our tactic genius Carlos.

The only thing missing at the moment is entertaining, flowing, winning football. Apart from that we are bang on track for the top 2 this season. 

Not in doubt is it? 

BELIEVE!!!!!!