Some Fans refuse to admit there is a problem

It would be nice to think that when our team come out and look at our away support at Preston Fulham and last night (quote-- "two bob cup competition")

That the players thought "bloody hell this lot are keen"

In reverse the crowd thought as the players came out " bloody hell this lot don't look bothered "

Leaving the ground  a bloke was shouting "never mind this cup it's not important"

Problem is bud it's THIS cup that is the only one I've seen them win even my dad wasn't old enough for the 35 cup  (born in 36) I loved seeing us win the "Two Bob Cup"

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

2 hours ago, Minton said:

At this stage last season, the champions Newcastle had 1 more point than us (P4 W2 D0 L2) 

Time to flouce? Not quite yet :ghoulguy:

Newcastle hardly drew any games last season because they always pushed for a win. Totally he opposite for us. 

47 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Que?

This is my problem with you in particular.

If you want to get any credence with me.

Put your can of pop down and write a closely reasoned piece. A long one, where you lay out your arguments in one go. Then we can all see your opinions as a piece...rather than smart alek remarks.

Btw I like smart alek remarks, but not when they constantly run down the players and management of the club we all love.

7 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

It would be nice to think that when our team come out and look at our away support at Preston Fulham and last night (quote-- "two bob cup competition")

In reverse the crowd thought as the players came out " bloody hell this lot don't look bothered "

Leaving the ground  a bloke was shouting "never mind this cup it's not important"

Problem is bud it's THIS cup that is the only one I've seen them win even my dad wasn't old enough for the 35 cup  (born in 36) I loved seeing us win the "Two Bob Cup"

excellent post and very true

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, s110wl said:

We haven't even played 5 league games yet... win on Saturday and we're not far off auto form. 

Youve decided there is a huge problem - can't we just wait and see how things pan out over the next 6 games? Who knows, if we got behind the team, maybe we could go on a nice run (as we have numerous times throughout the last two seasons...)

This 

Like it or not Carlos isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future, so we might as well get behind the lads

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

This is my problem with you in particular.

If you want to get any credence with me.

Put your can of pop down and write a closely reasoned piece. A long one, where you lay out your arguments in one go. Then we can all see your opinions as a piece...rather than smart alek remarks.

Btw I like smart alek remarks, but not when they constantly run down the players and management of the club we all love.

Dear credence, won`t you come out and play?

18 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Fantastic post 

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Quite a long one for you.

At the moment you're looking more like a boring troll than reasoned forum debater. 

That's debatable.

22 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Newcastle hardly drew any games last season because they always pushed for a win. Totally he opposite for us. 

You're basing your current negativity on your own future predictions, which if you look back on a lot of posts last season is not a wise move. I lost count of how many "we won't even get top 6" posts there were

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

Yer kept that quiet, I'm waiting for Growl to come out again.lol

I thought someone from Ecclesfield had that put down heard he bet his house on it  

2:25 YORK

Special Purpose

maybe chuck Enable in for a double thats a sure winner 

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

The Burton game is a massive game for the club and CC. Lose that and the pressure will really be on CC imo. 

We have been saying this for some time but beginning to think DC won't pull the trigger, at at least not until it's far too late.

They are far to close

CC onto a great thing here and he knows it.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

What is wrong at the moment ......

Extremely bloated squad of high earners (relative for the Division)

Some of the players hunger looks to have gone (see above)

Uncertainty over preferred Striker partnership - perm one from many.  Suggest current first choice would be Fletcher and Hooper.

Fernando Forrestieri - watching last nights games there was an alarming lack of interest and effort.  Very little team play.  Seems fans, Manager and Team Mates have lost faith.  At the moment I can see no return to the 15/16 form.

Defeat last night  - some say it was only the League Cup but we had a very strong team out against a number of Bolton reserves. Winning breeds confidence and I fear last night could be carried into Burton away.

Carlos's behaviour on touch line.  Quite embarrassing (in my opinion) and if it was Chris Wilder we would be berating him.  Clearly a Manager under pressure and not in full control. 

Last two seasons - have taken their toll on everyone.  Fans, players and management.

Sheffield Un*t*d - always more pressure when they are in the same Division. 

FFP - scuppering any strengthening DC would like to do

Style and slow starts - get some tempo please.  First halfs are torture.

On the the plus side we have come miles under Chansiris reign and long may the rise continue.  Unfortunately as a big Carlos fan I fear it may ultimately be under a different Coach.