OMDT Fulham -V- Wednesday

3 minutes ago, gazzamk2 said:

Splendiferous OMDT's gentlemen.

Particularly enjoyed the front page news spread int' Star, ingenious m'lud!

Just trying to highlight how they will take the odd word or phrase out of a text and try and make something more sensational out of it. It's poor form,  but something we've become used to. 

I thought the Radio twitter poll on FF THE night of the Sunderland game was also something which focused all attention on an unnecessary negative angle before kick off when fans should be looking forward to the game. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just trying to highlight how they will take the odd word or phrase out of a text and try and make something more sensational out of it. It's poor form,  but something we've become used to. 

I thought the Radio twitter poll on FF THE night of the Sunderland game was also something which focused all attention on an unnecessary negative angle before kick off when fans should be looking forward to the game. 

Couldn't agree more.

For me the CONTINUOUS dragging up of historical issues and failings is particularly galling.

Didn't hear the Radio poll thing as i no longer live in our Great City but again, raking up the manure to breathe in the alphabet of phaecal vitamins is par for the course for these journalists.

Thank the Lord (Snooty) for bringing some much needed humour to proceedings, it is very much appreciated! 

• Thanks 1

Predicted line up (not what I'd choose but what I think we'll line up with): 

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens/Fred

Fox

Boyd

Jones

Bannan

Reach

Fletch

Fessi

solid two banks of four with energy in the middle and very little in terms of creativity. 

Expectant of a solid away performance. Hopefully we can do the job however ugly it may be. 

so anyone online here buy the iFollow $140(no idea what it was in pounds and pence) package? 

what is the video quality like?

worth the money?

espn3, in my area, is showing l**ds v sunderland and the pigs v barnsley ... :( 

14 minutes ago, pachyderm said:

so anyone online here buy the iFollow $140(no idea what it was in pounds and pence) package? 

worth the money?

No issues for me. The quality looks to me to be nearly hd but higher than sd.  Get it and watch the season

Quality OMDT from Snooty Towers again. Liking the Catherine Bach double act again. No promble remembering her name either! Funny that.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of interesting events down south, a win today would bring deep joy. As we know only too well, it's the draws that kill you.

But I'd still take one now!

0-1 Hooper. Smash & grab. Daisy Duke's glass bra.

UTO. :manager: 

13 minutes ago, Twaddle said:

No issues for me. The quality looks to me to be nearly hd but higher than sd.  Get it and watch the season

i'm going to have to i guess. i keep waiting for espn3 to show us and they haven't yet. 

28 minutes ago, pachyderm said:

worth the money?

I use it out in SA has upto 720 video quality but the internet here doesn't like that so mines quite fuzzy. 

No no audio commentary unless you align with video in two tabs. But then you're a min or two behind.

great to hear the fans (when not booing players off!!) in all their glory. I've had high ho Sheffield Wednesday in my head since I purchased! 

46 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I use it out in SA has upto 720 video quality but the internet here doesn't like that so mines quite fuzzy. 

No no audio commentary unless you align with video in two tabs. But then you're a min or two behind.

great to hear the fans (when not booing players off!!) in all their glory. I've had high ho Sheffield Wednesday in my head since I purchased! 

lol

damn. i'm stuck with pigs vs barnsley... 

1 hour ago, pachyderm said:

worth the money?

Does anyone know what percentage of that the club gets?