OMDT Fulham -V- Wednesday

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Even though their  crest does look a bit like a dilapidated public gentlemen’s room. 

At least you've used the correct badge for them unlike the 'sleeping owl' you've used for us :rolleyes:

Also why no Cairney in their team?

Is he suspended or injured and I've missed this?

We'll win tomorrow - people on here will say Carlos is a genius and this is our year and nothing can stop us. 

Then we'll wait for the next snap reaction after the next game.

seriously though - I think we'll win 2-0 or 3-1 - breezing it.

lot of early pressure on players - they'll come good tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Pulsar said:

At least you've used the correct badge for them unlike the 'sleeping owl' you've used for us :rolleyes:

Also why no Cairney in their team?

Is he suspended or injured and I've missed this?

Apparently he was injured in the warm up the other day.

Not sure the extent.

According to Jokanovic they turned down a £20m bid from Newcastle for him last week.

Amazing how many times players pick up these little knocks during the transfer window isn't it......:ph34r:

Had a tootle up Middlewood Drive today just to have a look at the old Middlewood Hospital site, some hospital that looking after the needs of the regions mental health needs.

So I then drove up to Northern General to look at the small block of prefabricated buildings on the left as you enter from Herries Road. Is this it I thought room for 30-40 patients at most. It is a sad state of affairs really, OwlsTalk does what it can but their are limits lol.

Ruled myself out of the Craven Cottage trip weeks ago 340 mile round trip with no stop over is a little much these days. But I'll be there in spirit with my son and Grandson Drew (5).

My wish for tomorrow is a result or a performance. I know we can perform poor and bring home a win just as easily as performing well and returning empty handed; That's how fickle and cruel the game can be. But I'm also confident that a run of decent performances will have Tay Tay doing her Merengue on the Launch pad.

UP The Owls Come on Wednesday !549F0C2E-18FE-4F29-805A-572CDC202F13-19314-00002A5E2A8E72B6_tmp.png.e9e1984710bdb28685791b8de35e44b7.png.jpg.42b6c2a41075d1f8a96af756070c3a25.jpg  

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Checking in from the US of America so hoping the Wednesday of Sheffield convert plenty of offensive plays to win on the road for the first time this season.

Touchdowns for Reach and Boyd our outstanding wide receivers and a field goal from Bannan in overtime to ****** a dramatic 3-2 victory.

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Had a tootle up Middlewood Drive today just to have a look at the old Middlewood Hospital site, some hospital that looking after the needs of the regions mental health needs.

So I then drove up to Northern General to look at the small block of prefabricated buildings on the left as you enter from Herries Road. Is this it I thought room for 30-40 patients at most. It is a sad state of affairs really, OwlsTalk does what it can but their are limits lol.

Ruled myself out of the Craven Cottage trip weeks ago 340 mile round trip with no stop over is a little much these days. But I'll be there in spirit with my son and Grandson Drew (5).

My wish for tomorrow is a result or a performance. I know we can perform poor and bring home a win just as easily as performing well and returning empty handed; That's how fickle and cruel the game can be. But I'm also confident that a run of decent performances will have Tay Tay doing her Merengue on the Launch pad.

UP The Owls Come on Wednesday !549F0C2E-18FE-4F29-805A-572CDC202F13-19314-00002A5E2A8E72B6_tmp.png.e9e1984710bdb28685791b8de35e44b7.png.jpg.42b6c2a41075d1f8a96af756070c3a25.jpg  

Ohwwwww

It's a long season and all, so while in boring reality I'd happily take a point and/or some decent football (and no further injuries), in my fevered beery imagination I'm pulling for this to just be one of those really ridiculous Wednesday wins that makes even the Eeyore-est of the Eeyores on here bounce around like Tigger.

UP THE OWLS! UP THE NORTH!

Can't see any points for us I'm afraid, patch work squad and negative tactics don't bode well against a pact side.

having said that I'm going down there to enjoy the day, I've said from day one we will be mid table this season so sink a few beers, have a good day and anything other than a defeat will be a positive . 

Excited and nervous for what on paper looks to be the hardest game of the campaign thus far. Just hoping for a continuation in the upwards trend of performances and the run of the green with decisions and injuries. 

If we come away with any points with a solid confident performance I'll be delighted, if I m being greedy a clean sheet and a Rhodes goal too!! 

You could argue this this is the first footballing team we've faced and that's the ones we looked better against last season. Here's hoping!!!