OMDT Fulham -V- Wednesday

A very good day to you all, another excellent outing from mi'lud. Craven Cottage may be an away day favourite but I'm not sure I'll ever look at it the same way again.

Well it feels like now or never for our season to receive a much needed kick start, even though I suspect it's actually neither. Both sides have suffered from an excessive number of draws at the start of a season both were tipped to do well in. Naturally with both teams in need of a win I'm sure Sod's law will dictate that neither will receive one.

In all seriousness we've got work to do today as Fulham's midfield and speedy attack are capable of overwhelming any defence. However, our opportunity may come in their own defensive shakiness which they still haven't quite ridden themselves of. If we are to get a maximum points return it'll need to be the classic away team performance - ability to soak up pressure and cope with less possession, but carry a threat through quick counterattacks, danger from set pieces and clinical finishing. Think Huddersfield or Newcastle away last season as the model to emulate.

In a frustratingly barren spell of non-attendance at present, so sing up all you who are going down and enjoy a good day out, albeit avoid public conveniences where at all possible.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Fulham 1-1 Wednesday 

(Hooper 31, Aluko 86)

10 minutes ago, lincolnowl said:

Forestieri returns to the bench. 

Be be interesting to see who misses from the squad completely in terms of the strikers. Can't see us having 3 on there. 

Wouldn't be first time CC has had 3 strikers on bench 

12 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Greg Davies aka the Taskmaster has set the challenge of us getting 3 points today.

taskmaster_greg_davies_series4.jpg

Just out of interest the TaskMaster House is not so far away from Craven Cottage if anyone fancies calling in after mission accomplished.

Taskmaster_Challenge.thumb.jpg.9f29ab9ab79e0ab1ba6e5d205f75967b.jpg

My daughter and I went to watch an episode of Taskmaster being filmed. ItS free, a great day out, and they also ply you with free beer!