OMDT Fulham -V- Wednesday

4 hours ago, ka58 said:

We'll win tomorrow - people on here will say Carlos is a genius and this is our year and nothing can stop us. 

Then we'll wait for the next snap reaction after the next game.

seriously though - I think we'll win 2-0 or 3-1 - breezing it.

lot of early pressure on players - they'll come good tomorrow.

Genuine question. When did we last score 3 away from home and how many times under Carlos?

Anything other than a defeat is a result with this one. My money would be on Fulham 2-0 

I just hope the new centre back is ready to go straight in and is an absolute beast.

I also hope we are fighting for this one from the first whistle to the last.

Fantastic work @Lord Snooty and @LJH1867OWLS sometimes you have to replace one top player with two; your complimentary performances are enough to cover the (sadly missing) rampaging @pauli.

It would be so typical of Wednesday under Carlos, if after a stuttering start we actually go and win this afternoon.

So I'm sticking my snout out and going 1-2 with Foresteri coming off the bench to bag the winner and disappear into our away following in a state of hysteria...

COME ON THE WEDNESDAY!!!!

5 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Had a tootle up Middlewood Drive today just to have a look at the old Middlewood Hospital site, some hospital that looking after the needs of the regions mental health needs.

So I then drove up to Northern General to look at the small block of prefabricated buildings on the left as you enter from Herries Road. Is this it I thought room for 30-40 patients at most. It is a sad state of affairs really, OwlsTalk does what it can but their are limits lol.

Ruled myself out of the Craven Cottage trip weeks ago 340 mile round trip with no stop over is a little much these days. But I'll be there in spirit with my son and Grandson Drew (5).

My wish for tomorrow is a result or a performance. I know we can perform poor and bring home a win just as easily as performing well and returning empty handed; That's how fickle and cruel the game can be. But I'm also confident that a run of decent performances will have Tay Tay doing her Merengue on the Launch pad.

UP The Owls Come on Wednesday !549F0C2E-18FE-4F29-805A-572CDC202F13-19314-00002A5E2A8E72B6_tmp.png.e9e1984710bdb28685791b8de35e44b7.png.jpg.42b6c2a41075d1f8a96af756070c3a25.jpg  

Venancio trying to go undercover with TayTay.  Good man, that;s the spirit!

Come on Wednesday!!!

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very tough game today against an exciting attacking team. Would normally be very happy with a draw but because of our poor start we really need 3 points. Let's hope we play like we did in the 2nd half against Sunderland for the whole 90+ minutes. 

We're slowly getting better though, players putting in shifts and CC (generally) changing our tactics in a positive way to suit the players.  Nobody has really had a mare in the last 2/3 games...Abdi is forgiven as he doesn't look fit.  Hope he starts again today and can get sharper.  

Fulham 1-2 Owls.

• Like 1

Against my better instincts here I'm going to be positive. The Preston game was the worst since, well, the previous game v Huddersfield. Slight improvement v Qpr but a very good second half v Sunderland. Is there a trend here? 

I think so. 2-0 to us. 

UTO