Palmer Lees Pudil Reach

Boyd Jones Bannan FF

Fletcher Hooper

?

You're just hankering after one of my tactics drawings aren't you:stuwinky:

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

Morning all,

Nice one Snooty.

Very tough game for sure. Heart says we can win, head says hard fought score draw.  

Make of that what you will.  :laugh:

TO VICTORY!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

I had a dream we drew this one. And I won't go into the post match events but it wasn't pretty. This is going to be a tough one to try and nick three points from but it is definitely possible. As flat as our start has been, we have the capacity to beat all teams in this league home or away. Part of why the start is a bit frustrating. 

1 minute ago, themaskedowl said:

I had a dream we drew this one. And I won't go into the post match events but it wasn't pretty. This is going to be a tough one to try and nick three points from but it is definitely possible. As flat as our start has been, we have the capacity to beat all teams in this league home or away. Part of why the start is a bit frustrating. 

Aye, on our day we can beat them.  Hopefully the players can put in a top top performance come kick off.  

9 minutes ago, Trader Dom said:

Palmer, Pudil, Reach and Bannan...

FFS no...

4-0 loss...

Carlos out...

Bannan has been the best player on the park in 3 out of 4 matches this season for my money. Arguably 4 out of 4.

He was  magnificent on Wednesday evening.  The fulcrum for our attacking endeavour, the metronome which dictated the rythmn and tempo of our play. Especially the second half onslaught.  On that showing he simply has to start.

Reach has just got under his belt the best 45 minutes football since he joined the club. Marauding up the pitch and fare tearing their full back back a new one with his thrusting bursts up the park.

Pudil, who I openly admit I had concerns about did well at centre half, and I'm not to small a man to hold my hands up and say showed me I was wrong in my concerns before kick off. He was positioning himself well, was reading the game and sweeping behind Lees when his partner went up to challenge for headers, and his distribution from the back was as good as I've seen from him. 

Palmer looked a little rusty, but hardly surprising in his first action of the season...coming on for just 6 minutes in a frenetic game , he barely had time to work himself in.

2 minutes ago, Gresh said:

Going to be a tough game but we need to get back to winning ways.  Even if it means winning ugly.

That might mean no start for the fourth mukateer - George Boyd - you cant win ugly with his dashing good looks.