Why are OT's most knowledgeable fans viewed as...

why do we seem to warrent lables every poster will post his or her views on the game , therefore take it as it is and debate it ,

thousands of people will have differing opinnions and lets be honest labling doesent solve anything , either camp as it were has valid reasons why they either want carlos to stay or go or the same with players  or things happening around the club ,so whatever the cause why not forget the petty arguing name calling or lableing it solves nothing and instead  debate the issue ,

lol then owlstalk would become boring hahah ,i know before you tell me lol 

Edited by trevdi9

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

So-called 'Happy Clappers' are least intelligent of the lot on here. Always accept whatever the club gives us, don't want to advance or improve. 

That is garbage, if anything the reverse is true. Generally slow to respond, check or await facts. Never claim to 1) Be ITK or 2) was told by a bloke who knows someone at the club.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

So-called 'Happy Clappers' are least intelligent of the lot on here. Always accept whatever the club gives us, don't want to advance or improve. 

Yes, life's perennial plodders. :duntmatter:

18 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

The internet has created bi-polar opinions

You have only a few lines to put your opinion across so its going to seem black or white

And things get argued to each minuscule detail that it gets rounded down eventually to simple tags and insults....and on here almost my dad is bigger than your dad

Thats why modern politics has become so extreme

Your dad is not bigger than my dad, and thats a fact smelly. 

• Haha 1