Why are OT's most knowledgeable fans viewed as...

I'm not sure happy clapper and having knowledge is linked Nev.

I think its more to do with patience, some have it, some don't, supporters will lose patience at different rates.

Anyone who is currently happy with things at the club at the moment must be an Happy Clapper, I personally think we have moved a step back this summer, after 2 seasons of progression.

I am fully prepared for a nothing season, with dull football being played, very disappointing.

1 minute ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

I think its more to do with patience, some have it, some don't, supporters will lose patience at different rates.

Anyone who is currently happy with things at the club at the moment must be an Happy Clapper, I personally think we have moved a step back this summer, after 2 seasons of progression.

I am fully prepared for a nothing season, with dull football being played, very disappointing.

Maybe a study is needed. I am not over critical though the first few hours following a defeat I'm like a bear with a sore arse. My first rule is to keep away from OT following my transgression following garymegsonsacking. But the anger dissipates after a couple of days and I become more reasoned again.

This opposed to building a dossier of hate on a manager who has nothing but good intentions, I just find the behaviour sickening !

Just now, Bark1062 said:

What a load of ballhocks.

Thats like saying if your not a happy clapper you know naff all.

which is what he's implying 

'clappers' is an overused term  but the people who jump off buses, fall over themselves rushing to defend the establishment against  someone who has the down right disgusting temerity to even question decisions deserves being called something better 

wonder just how many sit their in their dribble stained vests hoping one day for a visit or call acknowledging their truefaness 

Because there not knowledgeable at all they are self righteous pompous gits that cant stand anyone disagreeing with them and fail to understand that other people are also allowed there own opinion .......... and others have no interest in the football side and just want to cause political turmoil within the club to further there own sad agenda 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

This may happen but with the prices Sheffield Wednesday charge its a bit naïve to think people will be happy about it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Happy Clappers.

Because I suspect most people on here are piggy United fans desperate for the club to do bad. To which end they come on here hoping to cause dissatisfaction, dislisionment, friction, bad bibes and all that jazz. I thought everyone knew that? But apparently not and some, well most of them, get swept along by all that BS

It's just followed right on from last season on here.

People put themselves, but more often others, into diametrically opposed camps of "Happy Clappers" and "Moaners" and then just sling mud at one another.

Actually most of us are somewhere in the middle; we don't think a 45minute performance against Sunderland means everything is going to be OK, nor do we think the manager who has delivered 2 top 6 finishes is suddenly incompetent.

Rubbish.

Happy Clappers do not like change and believe their chosen messiah will deliver the goods in the end, whether that's 2 ,3,4 seasons who knows ?

Regards from a resident moaner.   lol