Forestieri Transfer Value

48 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

This.

Would take 16 million for me to be tempted but YOU DONT SELL YOUR BEST PLAYERS

What? Not even when they clearly have no respect for the club and are only interested in how much their pay compares to other players?

Bin the mardy little tw@t!

He's maybe our best player on paper but that doesn't mean he will ever play like it again even if selected every week.

Get rid and put a marker down, no player is bigger than the club.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Exactly !

Play him in his best position build a team around him and get the best out of him. Play attacking football with Bannan Boyd Matias running off him get him involved and we'll see the Forestieri of the first season and the fans will be a lot happier 

That all sounds great. Only problem is Carlos hasn't got a clue when it comes to tactics and FF. 

Sell for 5-7 mil, we have enough forwards and we won't miss him.

No doubt in my mind that in today's market if we wanted +£10 million for FF million someone would pay it. There are always managers out there who think that they can get the best out of temperamental talented players. We would have lost the only player in our entire squad who can run at and beat his marker mind. I wouldn't be confident in us bringing in anyone of a similar type / standard or even playing them if we were too.

Our fans really do undervalue our players especially in today's market.

I remember saying Antonio was worth at least £5m when we sold him because he was a goal scoring midfielder. Some fans were happy with the pittance we got.

Goal scorers in today's market are worth their weight in gold. Teams don't care about baggage. If they did no club would sign anyone who kicks off and hands in a transfer request. There's a reason teams still want the Van Dykes and Coutinhos of this world.

Same goes for Fernando. Anything short of £10m for him would be bad business. 

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, as one of the best players in the championship, it would have to be pretty high What are Leeds expecting for Wood?

Difference in circumstances, CW has PL clubs making firm offers of £14M+.

FF won't get many, if any, PL clubs in for him. TBF, with some of the valuations on here and his £30k+ wage packet, he won't be getting many Championship offers either.

A player with a poor reputation, no PL experience, 28 years old in 4 months so no sell on value either, any offers between £3-4M and SWFC would take it I think.

• Haha 2

Guest BULGARIA
43 minutes ago, House Stark said:

What? Not even when they clearly have no respect for the club and are only interested in how much their pay compares to other players?

Bin the mardy little tw@t!

He's maybe our best player on paper but that doesn't mean he will ever play like it again even if selected every week.

Get rid and put a marker down, no player is bigger than the club.

agree.

Think we will get around 7 million if we sell. Then he will become world class for 6 months, then throw a strop cause someones daddy is bigger than his

Then repeat.

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Our fans really do undervalue our players especially in today's market.

I remember saying Antonio was worth at least £5m when we sold him because he was a goal scoring midfielder. Some fans were happy with the pittance we got.

Goal scorers in today's market are worth their weight in gold. Teams don't care about baggage. If they did no club would sign anyone who kicks off and hands in a transfer request. There's a reason teams still want the Van Dykes and Coutinhos of this world.

Same goes for Fernando. Anything short of £10m for him would be bad business. 

Agreed - if he has to go due to disciplinary issues, I am glad that some of our posters are not negotiating fees. 

2 minutes ago, just visiting said:

FF won't get many, if any, PL clubs in for him. TBF, with some of the valuations on here and his £30k+ wage packet, he won't be getting many Championship offers either.

A player with a poor reputation, no PL experience, 28 years old in 4 months so no sell on value either, any offers between £3-4M and SWFC would take it I think.

lol

What a deluded tail

Makes me laugh how people think that a player with a terrible attitude is worth 10m+.

He's got a reputation for being a diver, refusing to player when things don't go his own way and now getting into training ground bust ups. 

He was sensational in his first season but he's hardly done anything since.

I'd say wed be luck to get 4m for him. In fact I'd probably say wed be lucky to get the 3m back that we paid for him. And for that I'd say it's why we will probably struggle to sell him

7 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Genuinely struggling with this but it's taken a fecking Leeds fan to come on here and talk some actual sense

• Haha 1

If we could get 6or7 mill I'd flog him asap. He's too much trouble. gets his share of injuries, can get sent off anytime and is unable or unwilling to play three times a week. If he's someone we cant manage without then we really are in trouble.