Why Carlos has to go

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I don't believe that everyone does want Carlos sacked, I think most if honest, just want a return to positive football and there's a difference. If he went back to the style of play from 2 seasons ago, and it resulted in wins, everyone would be happy.

Therfore, the pressure on Carlos is not necessarily a bad thing if it influences a change towards more positive football.

So carry on moaning for me if it influences him.

There's a handful on here, and they can't wait to  shout about it when things don't go as planned. A handful compared to how many Wednesday supporters that actually go to matches and support the team?

:manager: CARLOS IN 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

There's a handful on here, and they can't wait to  shout about it when things don't go as planned. A handful compared to how many Wednesday supporters that actually go to matches and support the team?

:manager: CARLOS IN 

If he starts playing attacking football 95% would support him.

Trouble is he is currently playing negative ineffective football and can't see the wood for the trees.

If he changes tactics great, if he doesn't he should go. We have been found out - teams know how to play against us. 

I fear the Chairman will keep him for 10-12 more games, Carlos  won't listen or change and our season will be screwed. Another year gone. 

Edited by RichSheffWeds

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I fear the Chairman will keep him for 10-12 more games, Carlos  won't listen or change and our season will be screwed. Another year gone. 

This is how im feeling tonight too which is making me even more depressed 

It's a funny situation coz I love Carlos as a person, but if the club announced we've parted company I would be a lot happier 

just don't see a positive future for us at the moment 

21 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I pay good money to follow my team around the country and someone that clearly didn't go to the first home match of the season is not worth listening to IMO.

You do realise. There are many people for whatever reason, may or may not be able to get to the first match of a home season.

It's not exactly a tough train of thought to understand.
Maybe they've been following their team for over 48 years, like myself.
And couldn't get to the first game of the season, maybe, just maybe, as they sit by the bedside of one of their elderly parents, hovering between life and death,

they compose such  a post to take their minds off what is happening, and this, just maybe, after following their team for 48 years.

Saying, that no one who goes to one particular game, is then judged to be unworthy of comment on their team, is as far short sighted, as you could possibly get.

I didn't go today, I offer you my profound apologies, my 48 years and my Father's 75 years watching the team obviously mean nothing,

If my Father survives through this, I'll tell him, he's not allowed to comment on Wednesday again shall I ? Or is his 75 years watching this team not enough for you ?

I'm sure, he's also sorry, he couldn't make it today.

Life brings situations where you just cannot go to a game..... My uncle wore his blue and white football shirt to his own funeral, he was cursing the result last season

whilst he lay in ICU in hospital.  Of course, this meant nothing. Because he died a couple of days later, and thankfully, he wasn't on here to get thought of so highly by yourself.

UTO ! 

2 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

For a long while I thought he was the biggest asset the club had, now I think he's had enough chances to change things and adopt a different approach, but I think he's done all he can. Seeing Nuhiu come off the bench against Huddersfield in the semi was enough for me. I want to see what another manager can do with these players and the DC resources. I would love to be proved wrong.

While I think it's still premature to be calling for his head - we're only two games into the season, after all - I think there's a case for saying that the longer CC goes on, the harder it is for him to acknowledge or even see that things need to change.

What was the crack with George Boyd today. Played 30 plus matches in the Premier last season, looked very good in pre-season, poor at Preston but not the only one. Overlooked for Wallace & Reach today. Wallace in particular offered absolutely nothing.

49 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Wasn't always plain sailing for Alex Ferguson in the early years, but Man Utd persevered with him and see what happened

But supporters had that quality called 'patience' - regret that it's all about instant gratification these days.  One non-win and you shouldn't be in the job.  Good job it's not like this in the real world.  Carlos will go when Carlos is ready to go - I hope that he stays like Fergie

59 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Perversely at times he has played nearly all the 11 players that played against Hull in the play off final despite signing what, 20 plus players since that game.

That is just weird by any stretch of the imagination. 

He has to go quickly otherwise the season will be over for us before we know it. 

This 1 billion times over

Just now, modboy said:

can we not afford to?

By sounds of it if we dont get promoted this season we will be financially fecked

I agree.......I think his time is up, but by the sounds of it DC is going to have to face reality and let a saleable asset leave before we do ANYTHING.