OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

31 minutes ago, steelowl said:

some on twitter posted a pic of the leeds match that I copped a right hander from a leeds fan they attempted to take it  they failed 

that man utd match you're talking about was scarey tbh nowhere was safe in or out of ground that day they mustve brought shed loads

I was scared, got took to the front and was passed over the wall, was on the pitch for a short while and the excitement took away the fear. Picked up a piece of turf, put it in my pocket. Sadly it never grew into a lawn!

A lot of people probably don't realise that last nights crowd was higher than our average gate for a few seasons in the mid to late 70's. It was easy to get lost at Hillsborough in those days, not in the crowd, but in the wilderness of the Kop!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

A lot of people probably don't realise that last nights crowd was higher than our average gate for a few seasons in the mid to late 70's. It was easy to get lost at Hillsborough in those days, not in the crowd, but in the wilderness of the Kop!

dark days stood with the 11k leon   least you didnt have to queue long get a hot bovril to warm you up 

18 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Reet bloke ... Jesus, they're all coming out tonight

16 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

It’s hard for me to say - I bet it is after 20 cans of cider

tbf the lad was emotional about his mate's funeral - but I'd advise laying off the meths 

It would be funny if someone off here could make a recording of the obsessed blunt callers starting with I'm a blade but want to talk about Wednesday kind of like the song for the league cup glory praise for Sheffield Wednesday.

Something like 

football heaven

I'm a blade but wana talk about wednesday

I'm a blade but wana talk about wednesday

He's done it again Wilson 

their rampant

lol 

• Haha 2

On 17/01/2018 at 19:36, Utah Owl said:

A lot of folks don't realize the kop was all-seater back around '75-76

If the weather was nice it was the place to go for a picnic

On 16/1/2018 at 20:31, Lawrie Madden said:

gi exhaust back 

Mick,

After what Reach said today, I am personally holding you responsible for prolonging the Butlins regime of Carlos.

Seriously, it is great to know we are now in the right hands of just the manager we needed.

Hope RS can explore his background further, footy philosophy and Dutch trait of developing skillfull youngsters for first team.

Plus more about our new signing who looks just what we needed. 

2-0 tomorrow, Rhodes and Joao.