OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Mick,

After what Reach said today, I am personally holding you responsible for prolonging the Butlins regime of Carlos.

Seriously, it is great to know we are now in the right hands of just the manager we needed.

Hope RS can explore his background further, footy philosophy and Dutch trait of developing skillfull youngsters for first team.

Plus more about our new signing who looks just what we needed. 

2-0 tomorrow, Rhodes and Joao. 

Mick is a good man no doubt but if everybody had his outlook we’d still be with Carlos all the way to league 1.

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

Another thick blunt?

Whats he on about now ?

Who's the Lump up the front ? 

And what possible correlation would a player fouling someone ( allegedly ) have with Tufty flashing the imaginary card 

Thick as a blubber ommlette 

I thought Giddings shot him down brilliantly 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Whats he on about now ?

Who's the Lump up the front ? 

And what possible correlation would a player fouling someone ( allegedly ) have with Tufty flashing the imaginary card 

Thick as a blubber ommlette 

I thought Giddings shot him down brilliantly 

dissing you a bit and being a typical blunt. Giddings was getting browned off

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Mick is a good man no doubt but if everybody had his outlook we’d still be with Carlos all the way to league 1.

Yes it was all my fault that DC kept Carlos on ...................... i'm his Chief Advisor 

Except if DC had taken my advice CC wouldn't have had his contract renewed in the summer as i've stated on here times many 

But as ever don't let facts get in the way of a good story 

The bellend yoonited fan called Ian who comes on regularly is the prime example of your bitter Neanderthal that frequents the less desirable areas of this city in S2. His first thought is always Wednesday and probably last thought before he goes to sleep. I would like to request that Mick the "Ayatollah" Owl gives this waste of oxygen a few little digs over the coming weeks because if we do manage to finish above them then it will certainly send him over the edge.