OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

3 minutes ago, sc1349 said:

How can we play for a draw at the piggery but have more shots on target. Piggies are really stupid! 

it's a ridiculous argument tbh 

firstly we had more chances than them despite 30mins with 10 men

2ndly they're pissed off our reserves  didn't just lay down in awe of their barcelonaesque attacking play 

5 minutes ago, sc1349 said:

How can we play for a draw at the piggery but have more shots on target. Piggies are really stupid! 

Its a default setting, they didn't get their wish of another hammering of us, so to ease their pain, the attention turns to us and how we supposedly played for a draw, we'll skip over the fact that Jos got Wilders number in four days. 

On 15/01/2018 at 19:50, TaxiMark said:

I know i harp on about eckington pig formally known as blackpool pig did you know but he has got to be the most boring sounding person ive ever heard, he has one tone to his voice ,a boring dull drone ...im convinced rob takes the p1ss out of him in a stealth like way.

Totall dullard, bet hes single not had a bird in years if any ...and is a right noseycnt on his street.

Yes TM, and Eckingtonius never misses an opportunity to have a dig at Wednesday too.

On 15/01/2018 at 19:50, TaxiMark said:

I know i harp on about eckington pig formally known as blackpool pig did you know but he has got to be the most boring sounding person ive ever heard, he has one tone to his voice ,a boring dull drone ...im convinced rob takes the p1ss out of him in a stealth like way.

Totall dullard, bet hes single not had a bird in years if any ...and is a right noseycnt on his street.

nowt gets past you mark :biggrin:

it's blatant mate I love it 

the guy is sooo pleased Rob remembers him he misses the jibes  him and his mate ' it's like' sean think they ring from a shared phone 

'you ringing first?' 'Yeah it's my turn, you ring up in 10 and agree wi me' 

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

nowt gets past you mark :biggrin:

it's blatant mate I love it 

the guy is sooo pleased Rob remembers him he misses the jibes  him and his mate ' it's like' sean think they ring from a shared phone 

'you ringing first?' 'Yeah it's my turn, you ring up in 10 and agree wi me' 

lol 100 % pal

people moaning about the weather last night  want to have stood on the Kop pre roof   nowhere colder this side of the Eiger  

trudged to bus home countless times absolutely saturated  that smell of steaming wet parka fur  aaah them were the days 

11 minutes ago, steelowl said:

people moaning about the weather last night  want to have stood on the Kop pre roof   nowhere colder this side of the Eiger  

trudged to bus home countless times absolutely saturated  that smell of steaming wet parka fur  aaah them were the days 

yep, swaying in the centre, surging towards the barriers and running fuedes with the visiting supporters, can only remember man u taking the cop.

2 minutes ago, debram said:

yep, swaying in the centre, surging towards the barriers and running fuedes with the visiting supporters, can only remember man u taking the cop.

some on twitter posted a pic of the leeds match that I copped a right hander from a leeds fan they attempted to take it  they failed 

that man utd match you're talking about was scarey tbh nowhere was safe in or out of ground that day they mustve brought shed loads

8 minutes ago, steelowl said:

some on twitter posted a pic of the leeds match that I copped a right hander from a leeds fan they attempted to take it  they failed 

that man utd match you're talking about was scarey tbh nowhere was safe in or out of ground that day they mustve brought shed loads

it was scary and they did bring loads but we still had a go, the days of when you had scarves tied together, all mine got nicked, i was gutted

44 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Sat half way up kop last night and I didn't feel all that cold, hat, scarf and a big thick coat and you're ok now kop is covered.

Having Rotherham Owls bus parked right outside ground helps for going home.

In olden days it was a dash to get one of them number 2 football specials with Darnall on front to Wincobank, if they were full and you had to wait for next service bus, it was usually a long wait. 

Edited by bradowl

46 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Memories!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Ha, wet parka fur....or burning parka hood after your mate drops a *** end into it...fkn Jimmy. UTO.