OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Good to hear an Asian Wednesday fan, we need to do more to encourage our ethnic minorities to grow up and follow the Owls instead of the big clubs.

If I was in charge I’d be going round local mosques offering tickets for cheap to start getting the young Muslim lads the bug for the game. Give them their own section where they can feel safe if need be. 

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Good to hear an Asian Wednesday fan, we need to do more to encourage our ethnic minorities to grow up and follow the Owls instead of the big clubs.

If I was in charge I’d be going round local mosques offering tickets for cheap to start getting the young Muslim lads the bug for the game. Give them their own section where they can feel safe if need be. 

Jesus, were you that blunt what called in 10 minutes ago?

21 hours ago, Pale Rider said:

Honestly they defended Clough and Adkins choose how bad results got. Someone can post a broadcast to prove me wrong but don’t think you’ll find any until after their sackings. 

Can this be said of Carlos or Dave Jones. 

If you can’t see the bias then I presume it’s because Giddings once said your name on air and you love him for it. 

I always listen to them to see if I can work out if they post on here..... after years.. not one of them have finished off a call with FFS..so I don't know what to make of it.........err.....err...2-1.

FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Thats called segragation , politics not your strong point.

4 hours ago, Ian_D said:

Just put footie heaven on to see how the traffic was doing on derek dooley way but looks like I've missed it.  Anyways, whoever this guy is that's on the show, seems to know stuff about refs

Keith Hackett very good ref in his day & very critical of modern day referees.

23 hours ago, Ian_D said:

Just put footie heaven on to see how the traffic was doing on derek dooley way but looks like I've missed it.  Anyways, whoever this guy is that's on the show, seems to know stuff about refs

Be on tonight, that and upper hannover, worry not.

• Haha 2