OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

10 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

BTW  DF is saying his rant at the FA officials was done tongue in cheek. Didn't sound like that to me. Got to be bricking it

Stop telling lies ! So you think DF is going to start taking a 410 to the games and start shooting refs. Used to be a regular saying at games if a player missed a pen or open goal.

'He want's shooting missing that'.

Of course this all started in the forces where squaddies terrified out of their wits faced an actual firing squad for displaying cowardice in the face of the enemy.   

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

Noticed the peegs are trying desperately to detract from us by saying we're jizzing because we got a point. It doesn't, in any way, mask their disappointment like they're trying to make out.

and bingo! as I type, 2-1 Ken

in my case It's just relief 

feck the blunts if that's all they got against a patchwork owls they're going nowhere

if you look at it from a blunt point of view  they're only possible positive is to go with the fact we are pleased with a draw :biggrin:

from ours it's a stonking performance from a side that never would be played except for these injuries

what they are having to ignore is that fact they couldn't beat us and in fact should lost but for 2 brilliant saves