OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Just now, steelowl said:

this guy would say it was banter wouldn't he ?

entire call about wednesday ............not obsessed............i'm not ...................no i'm not  

He's behind you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

He's behind you.

oh no he i......:biggrin:

didnt agree with him that the police sorted it out he 's basically trying to play down the events seen plenty of videos and heard personal accounts of how hostile and dangerous it was especially for kids and women 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

didnt agree with him that the police sorted it out he 's basically trying to play down the events seen plenty of videos and heard personal accounts of how hostile and dangerous it was especially for kids and women 

Yep, but called us vile for chanting insults.

Did not want to say anything about the behaviour of Uuuuunited fans, but blamed fans in general.

Was that statton?

17 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Yup, Norwich fan with a broken jaw is soon forgotten, and the antics at Boro.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich-city-fan-john-carver-speaks-of-horror-after-broken-jaw-in-bramall-lane-violence-after-sheffield-united-game-1-5198177

Likewise, not one United fan has mentioned -- nor RS presenters -- we were happy because we had our starting 11 injured, otherwise we'd have expected more.

Edited by TheRock

Got to say RS 'coverage' of the 'events' on Bumhole Friday was absolute sad sad pish, lowest common denominator, pc tripe. People may not like that the thread grew to 30 pages, and that it contained some b0ll0x, but there was some inconvenient truth in it....far better reading the debate here than listening to the RS wet hand-wringing. UTO.

5 hours ago, TheRock said:

Yup, Norwich fan with a broken jaw is soon forgotten, and the antics at Boro.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich-city-fan-john-carver-speaks-of-horror-after-broken-jaw-in-bramall-lane-violence-after-sheffield-united-game-1-5198177

Likewise, not one United fan has mentioned -- nor RS presenters -- we were happy because we had our starting 11 injured, otherwise we'd have expected more.

Antics at Sunderland as well.