OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

36 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

Yes you were but I knew it was because of that mate . Thought you were great - I wouldn’t have the balls to do it - respect...

Thanks for that matey 

I am always aware that there are people ,not least on here ,that are far better qualified to talk Wednesday than I ,even if sometimes I come come across as an opinionated nob sack at times 

51 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Thanks for that matey 

I am always aware that there are people ,not least on here ,that are far better qualified to talk Wednesday than I ,even if sometimes I come come across as an opinionated nob sack at times 

No mate I sat in front of you last season on south for a cup game - recognise your voice but didn’t say anything- and really enjoyed listening to you talk to your grandson? About the match - your a top bloke

11 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Thanks for that matey 

Yep, ditto. Great job again Mick.

Don't always agree - especially re Carlos the mornings only coach - but that was very articulate last night.

Am I right, BtB does know a bit about footy just his ego / wine that gets in t'way when phoning from home?

Very well done again.

10 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Yep, ditto. Great job again Mick.

Don't always agree - especially re Carlos the mornings only coach - but that was very articulate last night.

Am I right, BtB does know a bit about footy just his ego / wine that gets in t'way when phoning from home?

Very well done again.

I enjoyed meeting Brian enormously he definitely knows his football but i think his attempted wind ups get in the way 

Thanks again for the kind words 

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

Sounds like Darren Ferguson is going to be in trouble - Shoot the FA

sounds like rs will make a big deal of it 

managers who are steaming should refuse interviews til they calm down  carlos used to fall for it 

2 minutes ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Staton sounds excited by Fergusson being punished

yes as i said they are gonna try to escalate it  i'd f them off if i was a local manager til i wanted to talk to them 

Edited by steelowl