OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Radio pig. We need to boycott it and make our own media team. If it’s owt like those that make our match day programmes it would be absolutely class.

It’s radio SHEFFIELD FFS. It should be 75% about us and 25% about the other clubs in Sheffield. No other club should be featured they can get their own radio show.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Radio pig. We need to boycott it and make our own media team. If it’s owt like those that make our match day programmes it would be absolutely class 

This ^

Find myself barely listening to it now as I used to listen to it regularly.

It's like being stuck on groundhog day if you listen to it regularly nowadays. :duntmatter:

• Like 1

this caller  saying same as me     I suggested the dad looking over his shoulder thing....it's possible 

having said that my lad smashed in a last minute penalty whilst i was there thank god didnt put him off  but i agree there has to be something going on in his head

8 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Radio pig. We need to boycott it and make our own media team. If it’s owt like those that make our match day programmes it would be absolutely class.

It’s radio SHEFFIELD FFS. It should be 75% about us and 25% about the other clubs in Sheffield. No other club should be featured they can get their own radio show.

That’s not a bad idea 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Absolute nonsense 

Radio Sheffields Sports team is the best at what they do on Local BBC stations

2 seasons ago the praise that is now being heaped on United was coming our way on our journey to Wembley and they were calling it Radio Wednesday 

They still are

7 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Absolute nonsense 

Radio Sheffields Sports team is the best at what they do on Local BBC stations

2 seasons ago the praise that is now being heaped on United was coming our way on our journey to Wembley and they were calling it Radio Wednesday 

Well you’re normally on there sucking up to them telling em we’re terrible fans because we weren’t blindly following Carlos into league 1 so we’ll take what you say with a pinch of salt matey.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Well you’re normally on there sucking up to them telling em we’re terrible fans because we weren’t blindly following Carlos into league 1 so we’ll take what you say with a pinch of salt matey.

Of course i am i do it all the time 

shouldn't that sentence end with the words so there ner ner 

• Haha 2