When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

7 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Wheelchair bays are available on the West stand lower and the kop. There decent views aren't they? 

West stand ones are shocking. And the kop ones are virtually pitch level. So not an enjoyable experience.

And I bet you any money they blanket off the North near the kop .

Edited by agentwalker

3 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

West stand ones are shocking. And the kop ones are virtually pitch level. So not an enjoyable experience.

And I bet you any money they blanket off the North near the kop .

I'd try ringing tomorrow and they might be able to sort something for you, it's worth a try. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Still sung though regardless, both sets are the same. You're just conveniently letting one side go as that's the one you fall on. 

Twas ever this. Don't forget that most of the songs they'll be singing at Hillsborough they would be arrested for singing in their own ground or indeed country.

I won't be going. I hate it when they muck about with the seating. Last time was dead because of the empty stand, this time it'll be weird away fans being in the North. And £15 to watch a flippingScottish team who we played a couple of years ago. I was hoping for a big foreign team really.

1 hour ago, RichieB said:

Wheelchair bays are available on the West stand lower and the kop. There decent views aren't they? 

The one of the kop is quite good, I sat the row behind and we had no complaints about the view

Edited by Owl14

Not all that bothered about them having North stand but they could have given them all West, top and bottom and half of North stand with them using turnstiles at West end for entry and us using turnstiles at kop end.

It surely isn't that difficult to segregate fans in North stand

2 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

looks like there wont be any need for segregation,everyone will be too busy hugging each other and patting jocks bottoms,getting embarrassing now.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's cringeworthy, I like rangers and think they're the biggest club in Scotland but some of our lot need to give it a rest.