When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

On 17/07/2017 at 17:35, bradowl said:

Allocated North Stand Rangers.

£15 Adults £10 U21s/O65s & £5 U17s all areas.

I now have a choice of either slumming it with the common people on the Kop , or sitting with the walking dead on the south stand because i cant sit in my normal spot on the North,. :duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Make sure your vaccinations are up to date if you are going on the Kop, you cant be too careful these days, the last time i went on the Kop I got scabies,nits and Yellow Fever, my head dropped off and I died, i got better though

WTF:WTF:

Just now, steveger said:

My only home game last season against Forest I needed a pee desperately, but since i was sat in the South stand i decided to just pee myself sat in my seat as no one would notice anyway....

lol

6 hours ago, steveger said:

Wasn't wanting this to turn into a slanging match as its absolutely nothing to do with Penn State (Scotland branch) FC and its bitter and jealous  fans.....but you lot just can't help yourselves knowing that the majority of Sheffield Wednesday and Rangers fans are going to get on, have a laugh, a beer, sing a song or two and show mutual respect for 2 great British football clubs and all without any trouble.....

That hurts some i guess as the bitterness and jealousy shows clear as day........ It's all about The Wednesday and Rangers :biggrin:

keep howling though.....

image (1).jpg

What a crock of bobbar. Hold hands and chant kumbaya for all I care. Just keep your sectarian bobbar away from the club

Win two directors seats for the clash against rangers on 30th July

text: WAWAW to: 65200

texts clar £1.50 plus standard network rate. 

Sorry don't know how to copy a picture so I've just done it the hard way and typed it out. 

1 hour ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Win two directors seats for the clash against rangers on 30th July

text: WAWAW to: 65200

texts clar £1.50 plus standard network rate. 

Sorry don't know how to copy a picture so I've just done it the hard way and typed it out. 

If you're using iPad/ iPhone hold your finger on the pic to "save image" or on/off button and home at the same time to capture a screenshot

Start your reply etc.

"click to choose files" at the bottom of the reply box 

press the "plus"  (your pic will then appear in your post)

Submit reply.

IMG_8676.PNG

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

1 hour ago, mirocevic said:

South always as befits such a prestigious

game.

Its also a good way of trying out the relocation of away fans in the north stand. :)

No, club don't want to upset current season ticket holders who sit in the North Stand. (Not sure why it's happened at many other clubs)

Chansiri wants to split West Stand but that is not viable at the moment either due to the configuration of toilets, bars etc.

Looks like top, bottom or both of West is still the only place at the moment.

Obviously Rangers match is an exception as there will be huge demand for  tickets from them, but alot less interest than a normal game from us.

It may be interesting trial for what is going to need to happen if we are to redevelop the west stand area.

The reason it is in place at other grounds is to be able to charge the away fans the same price as the opposing home fans.

Its a no brainier.