When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

23 hours ago, steveger said:

From reading the Rangers forums it would seem that even though they have been given the North stand with a near 10.000 capacity they have sold out an initial allocation of 4.000 - 6.000 straight away depending on which story you read and they are experiencing difficulties getting the second allocation which suggests to me that SAG and SYP are meddling with our games here yet again, no doubt there will be huge "sterile empty" areas on both sides of the North stand and more than likely empty front rows near the pitch even though the West stand will be empty, some of their decisions are bizarre at best to be honest, if true....

Gunna be fun either way as a hell of a lot more Rangers fans have booked train, hotels and hired buses that the above allocation allows for if true...

Steve, this is a shambles.

So far Wednesday have given us 7,000 tickets which have sold out.

Rangers have asked about extra tickets but haven't had a response yet.

As you said, there are hundreds of fans who have booked hotels & buses on the basis Rangers were to get 9,500 tickets.

The RSC I was promised tickets from, have only received 30 after applying for 84.

There are four of us living here in Sheffield without tickets (any help appreciated  ;-)) that look like ending up in the neighbouring stand.

I suspect we'll be joined by at least 1,000 others.

The alternative is having a large number of fans shut outside drinking all day which isn't going to end well.

Fans will still travel, ticket or not.

Perhaps, the SAG & SY Police should take that into account.

2 hours ago, silver bear said:

As you said, there are hundreds of fans who have booked hotels & buses on the basis Rangers were to get 9,500 tickets.

The RSC I was promised tickets from, have only received 30 after applying for 84.

There are four of us living here in Sheffield without tickets (any help appreciated  ;-)) that look like ending up in the neighbouring stand.

The alternative is having a large number of fans shut outside drinking all day which isn't going to end well.

"fans will still travel,ticket or not"

shudders.

10 hours ago, silver bear said:

Ultimatums of give us what we want or we cause trouble??

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

When are these tickets actually available because there is no access at moment to purchase Rangers game tickets but I can have as many Donny tickets as I want???!!!!!

theyre print at home arent they ?

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Aint tried buying yet as i'm waiting to see what my dads doing before deciding, hoping to go in south stand though...as the Kops full of peasants :biggrin: 

Just got mine and the lads dead centre south stand sat next to Sir Alex and John Greig  (only joking) we got last 2 in centre/middle  woman on phone said still plenty left in South. .

Thanks for swift reply pal..

18 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

How many tickets have we sold? Sounds like there could be more away fans than home in the stadium. 

Don't know for sure but was offered anywhere in south or kop picked last two in dead centre it's pretty poor though I agree is it shirts v skins ? Sorry not starting another row.

I came over to do a job in Attercliffe yesterday and spoke to guy who works at the Ibis hotel where Cinema used to be (he's a pig) he said hotels fully booked with Rangers fans that weekend

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
Missed text

41 minutes ago, steveger said:

Got my 2 tickets for south stand as my dads in with his mates from a Rangers Supporters Club In Dumfrieshire in the North Stand now :biggrin:

The South Stand BB Row G.. should be fun :biggrin:

They still sell Amstel in south stand ?

Not sure Steve but I think that's the trumping section so be careful :milan:

12 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

You know absolutely FA. 

He was pulled by a traffic cop on a random stop he had been previously stopped in Church Street weeks before and let go. When he was finally nicked he was took to Hammerton road .

Yes I know F A with a C and a T