When do the Rangers tickets go on sale ?

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Somehow doubt that...

My bad. Says it on our OS doesn't it. Wonder how SYP and SAG will react to 9000 fans stood up, with smoke bombs and flags. Actually creating an atmosphere worthy of a football match might just give them a heart attack. 

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Why are you bothered, Belfast owl? 

because i dont like them,or their ugly sister for that matter,living where i live i get a close up view of their fans and their "cultural music" it has no place in the modern world,or sport for that matter,and i'm referring to both glasgow clubs,also,i'm pretty hacked off that we have allocated them the north stand,i cant remember this happening with any other set of fans before,so what are wednesday fans going to do at the game? stand in awe at the opponents fans and the noise they can make,absolutely pathetic,i wouldn't attend this love in if i were in sheffield,i dont have a "second' team that i support,neither would i ever don a half 'n half scarf,i do however hope that we smash them,5-0 would do nicely.rant over.

7 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Can yer pay on turnstiles 

It's being advised to pay in advance because pay on the day can't be guaranteed.

If Rangers sell their allocation then pay on the gate won't be allowed.