1 hour ago, bigrbuk said:

jon sissons‏ @jonsissons85  2h2 hours ago

@reluctantnicko any bits on swfc? Ins n outs?

Alan Nixon‏ @reluctantnicko

Replying to @jonsissons85

Might be an attacking mid on horizon

2:28 PM - 22 Aug 2017

I predict  the sun on the horizon  in about 12 hours from now. lol

Weaving his special brand of magic again I see. Is his first name David?

Half my Nixonesque prediction has come true with our loaned centre half and other centre half on the way, possibly with the owning club hanging on for as much as they can get, but it was only an educated guess. 

In past seasons we have bought or re-loaned players who didnt let us down. What chance McManaman is signed or loaned again? 2 starts and a few last minute subs for 2 assists is better than other wingers managed for us in recent years. Could do better, but we could also do much worse maybe?

17 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Weaving his special brand of magic again I see. Is his first name David?

Half my Nixonesque prediction has come true with our loaned centre half and other centre half on the way, possibly with the owning club hanging on for as much as they can get, but it was only an educated guess. 

In past seasons we have bought or re-loaned players who didnt let us down. What chance McManaman is signed or loaned again? 2 starts and a few last minute subs for 2 assists is better than other wingers managed for us in recent years. Could do better, but we could also do much worse maybe?

Pretty sure mcmanaman burned his bridges with his lateness and temperament. 

Do we know how long Lee and hutch are out for?

15 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

My guess all along has been Max Power. We had interest in January and the player mentioned a club had come back in for hkm. 

Agree, we tend to identify a player and stay with it. Look a Morgan Fox for example. Wanted him in august, we got him in the Jan window.

On 22/08/2017 at 16:59, frastheowl said:

Can see Snodgrass going to Villa, and Hourihane been free to leave.

Also, wouldn't be surprised if David Edwards might be another one. Has yet to start for Wolves this season, and he would very much fit the void left by Kieran Lee. He's also of the age we look to target. Experienced, with no resale value!

Maybe it's Irvine from Burton.

Jota would just be dreaming...

He's off to Reading for £1m.

Really good signing for them. Absolute bargain.

I'll be surprised if we bring in someone with Edwards credentials for such superb value for money.

10 hours ago, frastheowl said:

He's off to Reading for £1m.

Really good signing for them. Absolute bargain.

I'll be surprised if we bring in someone with Edwards credentials for such superb value for money.

proof that theres good Championship deals about. It seems though if you have had one season in the PL your price multiplies by many though