Sean Morrison

56 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Some of us do fella, but some are ready to take a massive shyte over anything Carlos says or seems to be doing (in respect of players). 

Carlos is not immune from making mistakes, especially when it comes to our transfer dealings, so I wouldn't be so smug. We will have different opinions on players and I'd like to think we could do a lot better than him, if we are going for the automatics

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Didn't they just make alot of mistakes that day as we pressed them very high up the pitch and they were trying to play from the back.???

Also remember Lees having a mare against us for Leeds aswell. 

lol

Different managers play different styles of football that they think will work on the day. And that day it didn't and made Morrison look terrible. Doesn't mean he is terrible.

This. I would encourage anyone to watch the highlights back on YouTube. They made Matty Fryatt look like Rivelino. 

Dire. 

5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Haha good point.

tho if I remember correctly our goal against Burton was a penalty and we all know penalties don't count! Hopefully next season we have a side capable of scoring a few every game 

I meant the goals we conceded from crosses.

Guest ka58

Not seen him play much - lad at work a Cardiff fan rates him.

good age and played a lot of championship games.

cant see the problem. 

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

This. I would encourage anyone to watch the highlights back on YouTube. They made Matty Fryatt look like Rivelino. 

Dire. 

I'm sorry but a team that lets five in defends as a team not just a back four.

You are obstinate in the extreme, it was one match.   

We have had sides ripped to shreds with decent players before, likewise we have ripped decent sides to shreds, it happens.   

You really do match your username, don't you?

34 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Wonder if the fact he is Cardiff's captain plays a part in this. With Semedo probably leaving and Loovens unlikely to play every week next season I think Carlos may be looking for a new leader. Morrison would certainly fit the bill.

Bartley or Manga are more solid and would fit the bill more or for that price, we would be having our pants pulled down by Warnock. Morrison isn't an improvement. We could offer around that much for someone like Aden Flint or Marc Roberts instead, there's better quality around. Kyle Bartley would be my ideal choice.

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

I meant the goals we conceded from crosses.

No worries I know, I meant we could have a great defence but unless we are creating and scoring more goals we will always come up short of promotion at the moment.

Obviously an improvement in every department will help tho 

2 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

I'm sorry but a team that lets five in defends as a team not just a back four.

You are obstinate in the extreme, it was one match.   

We have had sides ripped to shreds with decent players before, likewise we have ripped decent sides to shreds, it happens.   

You really do match your username, don't you?

Both centre halfs were tripe. It's just an observation. I think he's a cart horse, and at £3m vastly overpriced, as with the vast majority of players in the domestic market. I might be wrong, have been before, will be again, and he could turn out to be a world beater. 

Simple as that, and I hope that clarifies my position. 

Just now, stocksyuto said:

Aden flint and sean morrison seem to be our main CB targets

Aden Flint would be a better signing. More solid, stood out in a poorer team, would add power, height and adds goals too. Morrison is solid too but no better than what we have got. Someone like Flint or Bartley or Manga would improve us. Morrison isn't even Cardiff's best centre back. Manga would be a smarter signing.

Would you view him as better than Sasso ?  If so then the squad is stronger, and with a average of 5-6 goals a season, gives us something we dont currently have.  Right age, height, strength, Cardiff paid £4 million three years ago. Could do worse

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Carlos is not immune from making mistakes, especially when it comes to our transfer dealings, so I wouldn't be so smug. We will have different opinions on players and I'd like to think we could do a lot better than him, if we are going for the automatics

No smugness here guru, just a Realisation that no matter what is said or done by Carlos, you are all to ready to shyte all over it, you and that farrell fella.