Sean Morrison

6 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Big, strong and commanding central defender with leadership qualities we could do a lot worse 

Yep if our club feel he'd make a good partnership with Lees then I'm not complaining.

it won't be the defender signing that makes us a promotion winning side next season but the creative ones.  

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Yep if our club feel he'd make a good partnership with Lees then I'm not complaining.

it won't be the defender signing that makes us a promotion winning side next season but the creative ones.  

the answer lies in midfield, too inconsistent and lightweight last season

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

It will help though won't it. Not going to places like Burton and missing every ball that comes in our box. 

lol

29 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Very underwhelmed with this. Not the standard of player we should be paying £3m+ for. Not better than what we already have. 

You're a good poster normally.

Your use of "what" in the last sentence is a false quantity.

I've lost all respect for you now.

6 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

100% this mate. we have had one of the best defences for years. we need to be better and more commanding going forwArd.  I think this would be a quality signing for us  a leader knows the championship and a good age 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

We beat Reading 5-2 at Hillsborough a few years back, and him and Pearce provided one the worst centre half performances I've ever seen. They were both horrific. 

To be fair Tom Lees started the game for Leeds when we beat them 6-0.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

We beat Reading 5-2 at Hillsborough a few years back, and him and Pearce provided one the worst centre half performances I've ever seen. They were both horrific. 

We beat Leeds 6-0  with Tom Lees having a mare. Doesn't work  on one performance, 

Guest Bagarri

Not exactly exciting but not gonna write anything off (if it does happen). He had a good game at Hillsborough this year.

Just now, salmonbones said:

6 foot 4, played an awful lot of games at this level in a decent side and a menace from set pieces.

To be fair, he would be good alongside Lees.

likes an eye for goal as well mate 11 for Cardiff really think he would be a quality signing for us....prefer him to keogh 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Didn't they just make alot of mistakes that day as we pressed them very high up the pitch and they were trying to play from the back.???

Also remember Lees having a mare against us for Leeds aswell. 

lol

Different managers play different styles of football that they think will work on the day. And that day it didn't and made Morrison look terrible. Doesn't mean he is terrible.

14 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

It will help though won't it. Not going to places like Burton and missing every ball that comes in our box. 

lol

Haha good point.

tho if I remember correctly our goal against Burton was a penalty and we all know penalties don't count! Hopefully next season we have a side capable of scoring a few every game