Next season kit

3 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I didn't say manufacturing im

not saying they would be but the breif design and tender process would be at club level. 

Apart from overviewing the look inwould be surprised if the CEO got involved in such matters of launch dates and strategy of the launch when he has this and other business to run. 

Agreed about the percentage, although it shouldn't come as a surprise to the club the required realise date to maximise return quickly, Margins would be be much higher bringing in house (I would guess) and as such should be on sale quicker to start sales. 

We could go on for ever mate, but I find it odd our club is the last to declare, hype and does not seem organised at this level. We can agree on that I assume? 

I'm sure you're right about the design/brief, etc, being down to the club's staff, but I'm sure that was all sorted long ago. Unless there's been some unforeseen mishap, it'll all be down to actual manufacture at this stage, which I doubt will have much to do with anybody at our end.

I also agree that it's unusual that we don't usually get kits announced and on sale until the last minute, but I'm sure this would've been looked at already - whether that be by DC himself or some of his staff - but it just comes down to the point I was making earlier: they obviously don't see it as being important enough, otherwise they would have ensured the kit is announced and on sale by now.

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

the club could do with been a lot more open with supporters ,my kids will want a shirt if all there m8s at school start getting pigs shirts ,man u shirts ,Barcelona shirts then there going to start asking where`s ours. like ive said before we have known about this for over a year when it was decided we were not continuing with sondico ,other clubs regularly change kit suppliers and there kit is all ready by mid july at latest , there just does not seem to be any signs of improvement at club regarding merchandise etc .I think club are lacking in the general running of club from all these crazy signings and contracts over last couple of years ,to not getting ground upto scratch to merchandising etc etc. club needs a director of football ,and someone to sort all the day to day stuff out and been much more open to supporters.

What a crock of cack.

According to your thinkin then,Mr chairman must be a proper dufus not knowing who's responsible for all these "crazy" contacts,Polishing  a turd that is hillsborough or mores to the point the lepp takes time,planning and money,the last thing this club needs is a director of football,and as for "being" more open with supporters,wtf do you wanna know,do you want some pillock like that jim phipps uuuuunited had,tweeting any old shyte,just so they "reckon" they know whats going on,jeeezus christ.

10 hours ago, Owl14 said:

I forgot to ask this on the tour last year however on the Manchester United tour I went on at Christmas they said most premiership teams do have a better quality shirt and Manchester United replica shirts cost £50 pound and the ones the players wear are about £150 

Wow never knew that thanks matey £150 jeeeees that's ridiculous. So why do Wednesday players wear what we wear lol tight arse buggers I tell thee haha

18 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Wow never knew that thanks matey £150 jeeeees that's ridiculous. So why do Wednesday players wear what we wear lol tight arse buggers I tell thee haha

Just depends on the club 

we might like to give players new kits every few months or so a kit from the megastore may be the best 

Manchester United players are given 1 kit per year and if they break it or give it away they have to pay for replacement but at wednesday they might encourage players to give kit away to fans at the end of game seen as it is less expensive and connects the fans and players 

All depends on the club really 

9 minutes ago, Owl14 said:

Just depends on the club 

we might like to give players new kits every few months or so a kit from the megastore may be the best 

Manchester United players are given 1 kit per year and if they break it or give it away they have to pay for replacement but at wednesday they might encourage players to give kit away to fans at the end of game seen as it is less expensive and connects the fans and players 

All depends on the club really 

Ahhhh I get you thanks